OEM & aftermarket absorber for various model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

OEM & aftermarket absorber for various model

teh_master

Nov 17, 2005
Bro, pls give me your best price for APM Performax SS and Kayaba New SR for Kelisa, both front and rear plus postage to Kota Kinabalu Sabah. Pls advice in the warranty for outstation buyer as well. Thx.

Last edited:

skodeng

Known Member
Nov 17, 2005
hi bro, just wondering wut's the price for toyota ae111, abs and spring. normal and sport.thnks

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
bro,
pm me the price for kyb rs for wira 1.5. and do you do any servicing for apm adjustable? thanks.

dankmtan

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
Pls pm me the price for KYB AGX for Nissan Sentra B14, front n rear. TQ.

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
Bro, pls give me your best price for APM Performax SS and Kayaba New SR for Kelisa, both front and rear plus postage to Kota Kinabalu Sabah. Pls advice in the warranty for outstation buyer as well. Thx-teh master
sorry i dont have
Pls pm me the price for KYB AGX for Nissan Sentra B14, front n rear. TQ. -dankmtan
same ans as above

others all pm given
update

powergigi

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
yo bro...
any good recommendations for SGTI ? and the price too ..... what is your location ?

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
powergigi said:
yo bro...
any good recommendations for SGTI ? and the price too ..... what is your location ?
its depends ur personal taste,u wan comfort or sporty?
and which brand u prefer,btw i am from KL

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
darkness3299 said:
bro,

gor ur pm already. thanks..
u are welcome
update

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
bro, do you have 'short stroke' type? qoute me price for 1.6/1.8 front/rear wira/putra used coz want look lower w/out change original spring....btw ur new abs got waranty or not?

overbooste

Feb 2, 2006
quote me abs for satria that can be match with tanabe spring.looking for 1 set.front n rear.tq

doljuan

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
what kind of absorber Suitable for ford lynx. ? PM me that thing and what d best price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to share with other consumer out there that:

---> we should always try to experience the product first !! before we make any purchase

- So me and some friend ( Stanley a.k.a. Agent of TITAN should know the John driving CELICA one - I went with him ) He said something about 'BOXING CLASS' !! ;)

- we went to TITAN and 'Richard' give us a test of TITAN in a CIVIC with DOHC and CEFIRO (Auto) and it was suprisingly 5 out of 5 ratings. We even tried 5 person in the car. He...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience