Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

octane max by ecushop

^kenji^

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
kl
octane max is an modern engine management system that fully programmable to maximum the hidden power of the car,yet come with cool feature such as pit limit/anti-lag/launch control,etc! feel free to drop an PM or CALL for more information and details! Re-seller and Dealer wanted for business opportunity.:wavey:

Attachments

eugage

Known Member
Apr 16, 2006
bro this ecu will easy to find tunner?coz i see this ecu very new at market hard find tuner?so how the price will install and dyno together?

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
i also would like to know the same answer for the question thrown above.

as for the re-seller or dealer, will there cd for tuning provided and training as well?

^kenji^

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
kl
Anymore details can PM/whatapp me at 0192274488(calvin) ...sorry for late reply as not always log in here! just a call or PM i will fullfill your question in details.TQ:driver:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The reason probably you are here is may be you are wondering "What this Water less Car Wash is?"

Water less Car Wash though a new commercial concept, but it has been here since almost 20 years.

KKE Dry Wash liquid needs to sprayed on the car in segments and then wiped off using a clean Microfiber Towel.

Use strokes in one direction only.

For each stroke, a clean area of the microfiber should touch your car surface. Allow the liquid on car to dry if the dirt has been removed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience