Oakley BackPack for sale

All Other Stuff

Oakley BackPack for sale

dmaul

Apr 10, 2009
Hi all, i have an Oakley backpack for sale. Used for once only, selling it cause i have gotten myself another model. Bought it for close to 600 bucks, and now letting it go at RM450.

Do contact me if interested (by SMS preferably).

edison - 0143338518
COD around Sunway/Subang area.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=285570&stc=1&d=1269606546

SURF PACK 5.0 Backpack

We engineered our original surf pack to be the ultimate tool for wave mechanics. Now you can get SURF PACK 5.0, a design that leaves ordinary packs in its wake. This is your mobile hauler for getting everything you need to places where walls of water shake the shoreline. It comes with a water resistant storage compartment with drain ports, plus a wetsuit changing mat that doubles as a stuff sack. Plenty of pockets keep essentials handy, including your shades and mobile phone. We even included a padded interior panel for your laptop. This durable design is engineered with a compression molded back panel, a rubberized bottom, and a waist strap for when you’re carrying the world on your shoulders. Stash your media player in the dedicated pocket and go hunt down a big briny burst of water.

* 21" H x 14" W x 9" D
* 2500 cubic inches capacity
* Large size top-loading backpack with stuff-sack-style main opening
* Water resistant storage compartment with drain ports for your wetsuit
* Padded panel with side access for your laptop (up to 17" widescreen size)
* Wetsuit changing mat that doubles as a stuff sack
* Pocket with headphone port for your media player
* Key holster with attached bag to stow your eyewear
* Brushed pocket on lid
* Four side pockets
* Holsters on shoulder straps to carry your mobile phone and eyewear
* Waist strap for use when carrying heavy loads
* Sealed wax bag plus wax comb
* Compression molded back panel
* Rubberized bottom
* Import

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need help, suggestion, solution here.

i have installed in 87mm piston to my vr4 block. currently its abt 6mm sitting low from the head. is there a way to compensate the loss and still able to run it normal using standard wiring, ecu? plans to get EMS end of the year.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience