NRG Meters w/ Sensors on a 350Z VQ35HR.

pentagonist

From Facebook
Sep 15, 2010
www.facebook.com
Hello guys. Frist of all I would like to say sorry if I post this under a wrong section. I am quite new to this forum.

I am just wondering if there is any 350Z (VQ35HR) 2007-2008 owners here installed NRG Meters on their beloved 350Z. Well, a little info, :listen: I am one of the dudes who can't afford to buy the Defi meters cause its very expensive. Hey I know that if I save up some money I could them get them for good. I know I won't regret it but somehow, my intention is different.

So, how many of you here installed the NRG meters with sensors to their Z? I actually wanna do it just for show and at the same time functioning.

Thanx for reading guys :) And please help me out.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We are entering the 6th week since the acquisition of the car. Work has been slow and we are still going through the negotiation bit. But of course, our agreed sponsors have worked on something, even they are busy with other cars in their possession.

Edison of Top Secret has kindly found the replacement door lock barrels that were missing originally since the car was forcefully opened up and the keys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience