Nowadays so dangerous.....just becarreful

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
A few days ago, i went to SS2 to settle some bills, after driving back along LDP leading to BU/TTDI area, my car started to have a 'shhhs' sound, so when stopped at the KDU college area....to check, to my badluck, i had another 'suih' tyre puncture...luckily it was a secondhand rear tyre.......As i about to get jack n tools ready to change, 2 cinapek on kapcai came....they say, they saw me around SS2 area and saw that my tyre was a bit flatten and wanted to help me there but i was ahead of them, and now they are willing to help for free.....since got 2, one of them and me started to changing the tyre, while the other just look around standing around my driver door which was open and was looking inside( i was stupid to leave the keys in starter:X-: )......luckilly my sense suspected sometin wrong, and i quickly went to the driver side and take the key and lock the doors just for safety....the 2 guys were cool and pretended together too....after loosening the 4 nuts, the other guy told his friend that was helping me 'socalledly' that they are late for appointment and had to go.......by then, i oredi know that these guys were up to no good......wat suprised me is that my mechanic told me that the nail that 'poked' my tyre was a good 4-5 inch bighead nail with alot of silikon/glue sticking to it.........so guys becarefull out there....:angry:

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Woah,good to hear that everything is fine bro,anyway after reading your post it sent a shiver down my spine because I travel around that area quite frequently and also another reminder guys,do not leave your valuable belongings such as hp/wallets/purses on the table even if you're with a group of people,and do not think that it's safe since you're in a crowded area as well because believe it or not,my mom's handbag got snatched in a crowded area in SS2 and no one bothered to even give a chase or help her despite of her screams.Just my two cents =)

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
nowadays actually really hard to trust people...i tell you, those guys talk to you like they are your best friends and want to help you but actually trying do some 'funny thing' on you...thanks to this type of people, i had to change my tyres:angry_smile: 2 times this year.......basket fellas...

funkydog

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
wow..... bro ... learn aanother " trick " used by thugs ........... like this.... can prevent such case from happening liao .......

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
thugs or not, it is always good to be streetwise on the roads today......but nowadays people will do anything just to steal something from you......like they willing to puncture a 90% new tyre just to pretend and help you and at the same time, rob you...luckilly that time, my laptop was in the boot, if was at passenger seat, by now gone oredi......:angry_smile: , b8stards.......

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
yalah...i posted to times before......first time happened to me at USJ TAIPAN.....then after 2 months or so, happened again, somore on the same tyre that i just change...even my mec told me i very 'shui'....:_:

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
oh yeah yeah now i remember...
happen twice to u rite...
..................... really no idea bro...
your car too hot already...
go buy lotery la... if kena can cover back ma

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
wat hot car??? apek toyota considered hot???:confused_smile: ,.....aniway, do be careful outthere nowadays....hehe

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
tell u guys an experience. Happened to 1 K2OC fella.
Some of the guys are having TT in aman suria. the place was packed (I meant both mamak). Car park in the center was also full. Was amazed them is when they went back to get their car, 1 member had his window shattered and laptop went missing.
Try to imagine!....happened in Aman Suria.
Theifs nowadays are so daring.......
can't call them theif anymore; ROBBERS to be exact!

andy_lka

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
b00n said:
tell u guys an experience. Happened to 1 K2OC fella.
Some of the guys are having TT in aman suria. the place was packed (I meant both mamak). Car park in the center was also full. Was amazed them is when they went back to get their car, 1 member had his window shattered and laptop went missing.
Try to imagine!....happened in Aman Suria.
Theifs nowadays are so daring.......
can't call them theif anymore; ROBBERS to be exact!

wah??!?

is tat for real? i always go there, i mean almost everyday...

gotta becaareful...

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Oh God,is it for real? Im a frequent visitor there as well,and i've always thought that the area is pretty safe since it's crowded most of the time,hmm no wonder they've got guards patrolling the housing area there nowadays.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
yeap; heard from one K2OC member.
Thta's why when I heard the news oso I was stoned.
Imagine 2 mamaks full of ppl. Car park so visible....
*sigh*

never leave valuables inside cars..

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
K20c is a member club izzit
now only i kniw!!!
hahaha
i thought engine code