Nokia 8800 Titanium Sliding Phone.. Symbol of class, status and elegance.

All Other Stuff

Nokia 8800 Titanium Sliding Phone.. Symbol of class, status and elegance.

cwtan99

4,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
Shah Alam

Item(s): Nokia 8800 Titanium Phone

- This is a Super classy phone!! Definitely a class of its own... With an elegant silver titanium finished casing, and a cool sliding mechanism, this phone is a symbol of class and status.. Has camera, bluetooth, Infrared and most importantly.. A beautiful design..

Package includes: Phone, 2X batteries, and charger

Price: Rm1450

Warranty: 1 week personal warranty for the phone itself only... No warranty for accessories such as battery, charger etc..

Dealing method: COD/Poslaju

Location of seller: Shah Alam/ Jln Kuching/ Semenyih (depending on time)

Contact method/details: Call/SMS 016-6969070

Age of item: More than 1 yr old

Item(s) conditions: Perfect working condition!! Unit looks 95% like new!! Its has fine hairline scratches on the body only.... Screen is protected with screen protector since day 1!!

Reason for sale: Need cash and cash!!!

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1) Pls don't ask whats the best price, instead, you can offer me a price that is reasonable and that suits your budget.. Easier for u and me...

2) You are most welcomed to call/sms (instead of pm/email) as i might not online often.. You may still choose to do so but sorry if i reply late, hope u guys can understand

3) For trade in/ to sell your item to me, pls provide me with the following details for your item:-
- How old??
- Condition? Scratches, any problem etc...
- Any warranty? If yes, from where?
- Package.. Full package/ what memory card included etc...
- How much do u expect to trade ur gadget for?

Trade in for any Handphones, PDAs, MP3 players, Gaming devices and IT related gadgets are most welcome as i am a gadget freak!!

Currently most wanted device:- P990i, P910i, O2 Atom exec, O2 Atom, O2 Xda2s, Xda 2i, mini, nokia 9300, 9500, 9300i, N80, N91, N73, N93, Dopod 900, 818 pro, 838, 838 Pro, Ipod nano, Play station 2

Thanks for viewing and have a nice day!!

ericekyo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2004
KL
bro, am interested... but ur price bit high coz this phone is not bit over price la,,, consider n let me know k.. give me better price la,, :) thanks

ericekyo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2004
KL
bro, i didnt receive ur pm leh... pls reply.. thanks,, n do u take A780 motorola? i have 1 very new condition...

cwtan99

4,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
Shah Alam
Ahaha.. I have 2 units of this currently :) And as u said, its nice to carry it around. =D

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Wah 2 units.. Ok... hahaha...
yeah then its right that u should share the opportunity to others..

Anyone offered anything for it yet??

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
hey,

How would u like to trade phones?
i might be able to offer a K610i

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai...anyone out there been using sunroof from Caroz...(the one advert in Extreme Kar mag)??
Just want to find out how much is the price and is it reliable?
How bout the installation? good or not?it hav manual version and auto....so anyone using it....need to hear it...Thanx... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience