Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Nissan Skyline GF-BNR34 M

saad

Known Member
Jun 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
TENDER “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS”

CLOSING DATE: 21st December 2010 (Tuesday)
TIME: 5.00 PM

Storeyard : Praise Million Sdn Bhd
Lot 1141 Jln Semangat, Pending Industrial Estate
93450 Kuching
Tel: 082-349 069
Viewing date:
15th, 16th & 17th Dec 2010

- Tenders must be accompanied by Bankers Cheque for RM500.00 as deposit payable to "CIMB BANK BHD".

- Tender Form together with the deposit to be dropped into our tender box located at Level 11, Wisma Nusantara, Jalan Punchak, Off Jalan P. Ramlee, K. Lumpur by 21 December 2010 at 5:00 PM.

Hunting Line:
Saad 03-2055 2002 Rashidi 03-2055 2022 Faizul 03-2058 1029 Tarmizi 03-2058 1013
Rusida 03-2058 1251 Hazmi 03-2058 1024 Zaimy 03-2058 1209 Zulkafli 03-2058 1340
Ahmad 03-2058 1082 Afzanizam 03-2055 2076

Attachments

ngiing

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
OMG..this car preview owner no take care one..is company pay for monthy one..this car even don have roadtax for few year and owner bring out at nite only..last i saw at the side of road bumper crack headlamp full water..and i hear this guys always hantan this car for show off without service one...is the BAD GTR i ever see...

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

OMG..this car preview owner no take care one..is company pay for monthy one..this car even don have roadtax for few year and owner bring out at nite only..last i saw at the side of road bumper crack headlamp full water..and i hear this guys always hantan this car for show off without service one...is the BAD GTR i ever see...

ngiing

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
haha...yaya..just warning to who interested with the car...engine or gear box i m no sure..if u wana buy,need get ready $$..preview owner i hear i bad accident with the skyline,car total lose..dont know izit this units...lol...i feel sayang also, when i saw the car last time..hmn....hope u find good owner soon..:biggrin:..bump!!

OpterMistic

Dec 25, 2007
haha...yaya..just warning to who interested with the car...engine or gear box i m no sure..if u wana buy,need get ready $$..preview owner i hear i bad accident with the skyline,car total lose..dont know izit this units...lol...i feel sayang also, when i saw the car last time..hmn....hope u find good owner soon..:biggrin:..bump!!
Woah..talk about car abuse huh...tsk tsk tsk..
may she got a new owner that can show a lil bit of l.o.v.e.

Ahmad Afif

From Facebook
Oct 19, 2010
www.facebook.com
hey wait...i know the owner of this car :rolleyes: , ya u r right bout the total lost story bro! i heard bout em too , bt not this car , it was a GTT tis one is genuine GTR
some stuff i know is that u need to change front headlamp and front bumper underliner need 2 change...other than that i dunno what lurks under the bonet:nurse:

car in need of a good owner , IMO this car to me is used 2 pancing ppl n join pyramid type business , u know what sort of company im talkin bout ;)

Last edited:

lrse7en

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
Im an r34 GTR M spec owner and just my advise to potential buyers. If what you guys say abt this driver is true then reconsider. Not even at RM70 000+ can you restore a GTR for anything under RM30k to make serious profit. RB26's are strong but if not maintained have major issues with the oil pump and its weak collar. You cannot simply hantam hantam and dun maintain. A brand new pump isnt cheap guys. Plus you really think the car never accident? How come got water in the headlights, this is no proton, but a nissan. Things like this dun happen to a nissan unless of course the front has been hit before in an accident and the guy change. The OEM xenon headlamps...haha...try getting a quote and then see if you can believe it. The attessa-ets system is bulletproof but you must change the hydraulic oil that controls the 4wd steering and torque split.

All i will say is proceed with caution. Its easy to tell the personality of most GTR drivers. We love our cars and take serious care of them. Never buy a GTR from a cheapo. Its a recipie for disaster. Again, good luck. It is a steal...but not worth the risks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm driving charade aura cb23 1000cc carbie

i couldl smell petrols when my car idle ..
i think the fuel filters needed to eb changed..and any other prosobilities?
any guides?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience