Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Nissan Sentra year 96 & 97

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

soulseaker

500 RPM
I'm thinking to buy a nissan sentra year 96 or 97.

Any advice on fuel consuption, normal car problem, parts avaiability, cost of parts, and any other advice on maintaining the car.

REally need your help here before i make a hole in my pocket.

fuel la auto u bumb rm50 can go for 350kilometer - 400 kilometer (depend ur area got small bukit or not) part is easy to find at chop shop and cheap, but the original suspensive is very soft... and 1 problem all nissan sure have it when u tekan brake will got kruk kruk sound but sometime got sometime not la ...

Brother I think that sound come from the suspension lar.. better check it then thighten then back.... Really the fuel consumption very hard to calculate.... the ori part is really expensive abit lar.....

Hi dude, my sentra could just manage to get the fuel consumption of 250 km @ RM50. What the causes for such low KM? I heard that to get it tuning would better for fuel saving, is it correct?

i think u better go to check the wyre ring bzos sentra if electronic thing not stable will cause the fc...or go to wash ur throttle body and change air filter. last time i ask for the tan chong people about tuning thing he said just increase a little bit is useless 1.. don't know tat guy lie me or not la

Brother Slipknotera may I ask with model sentra are U driving and the millage abiut the car.....

...unless u transplanted a rnn14 sr20det in the b14...!!! hahahaha!!! then no need to talk much bout fuel consumption.

Wao, I think that time kena little pedal also scare to calculate the fuel lerr....

i pump RM80 can go 450 km

this save???

where can clean throtte body???

tanchong itself??

Feilo said:
Wao, I think that time kena little pedal also scare to calculate the fuel lerr....

heh heh...been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. it was a pretty great experience. now saving up for an s15. :)

Turnstyle, i tot u already got your S15 ??

Top Bottom