Nissan old skool club? anyone?

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
i thought stray want to get married, rupa-rupanya stray nak dapat baby...congratulation la stray. after this u have to learn how to be a great daddy laa, just like me...hehe.../ same here, sunday is for my family day.

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
well im fine with morning or nite la....only thing about afternoon is that its a bit hot la...was a great TT and drag..really enjoyed my self...i like the idea of family day thinggy...or we cud all convoy to somewhere for seafood or something la...it'll be something different...
I totally agree with Lord.. Afternoon a bit hot... and I hope next TT we can convoy to Seremban for Seafood... RM 50 per head is more than enough. .so Raja Mongkut.. how???

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
..congratulation la stray...
Thanks

Saturday morning I'm OK. But some people need to work half day. Other than that I think no one studies saturday unless got project right. I suggest Noon saturday lah. Maybe 1pm? Raja finish at 1 oso.

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hows your foot la oldskool? Your plaster can make smaller one or not? Haha..

ching_84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
congratulation stray..........
i prefer morning TT....get some healthy morning sunshine.....and healthy breakfast...afternoon also ok geh......but me work untill 3pm on saturday.......haha....

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Er. If work then can't avoid lah. I guess everyone has to wake up sunday morning. Eh... then ppl with church leh? How about Saturday evening...

skullbocks

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
saturday evening slowly will become saturday nite...den pretty much defeating the purpose of having it during the day woor.

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
What's the diff using air spring?

ching_84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
air spring can absorb more vibration and noise, it can be adjusted to the height u wan, and extend the structure life spend.......hehe....
but these owner drift with his ol skool opel.......he maybe can adjust the hardness of the spring when he wanna drift or comfort drive gua......
but in my opinion the welding are not recomended straight to the car structure....

Last edited:

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
You haven't buy the servo ah? I thought you getting the S13 Servo?

skullbocks

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
he aredy fix S14 servo to his car just like mine... I guesss now he's quietly having a project linking to skyline and stuff....that's why asking for skyline servo hehehe....

Clemoi, long time din see you in TT...wasssup??? R34 in the making ar???