Nissan GTR Malaysia almost kills us VIDEO

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I really wish the GTR cars kena accident and drove into an oxidation pond full of sh*t.....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I really wish the GTR cars kena accident and drove into an oxidation pond full of sh*t.....
I was hoping the GTR kena accident, the driver never wear seatbelt and fly out the windscreen into an oxidation pond full of shit.

Afterall its not the car's fault the driver's an idiot.

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Probably it takes 2 hands to clap.

I don't know anyone in this video but all it takes for someone to instigate the other and then mob mentality sets into place.

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
Will it make any difference if they kena saman? I mean, if they can buy a GTR, how much saman they can kena?

I am sure curious on how this issue going to end.

Lesson learn from this vid, money can't buy class.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I wonder if the chrome GTR is the same car as the pace car for TTA? This could be right after TTA at Sepang.
It might be going there, the opposite lane is coming from TTA.
But if u said its from Sunway then it shouldn't be.
This highway is the Sungai Buloh-Subang way if I'm not wrong.
I used that way to TTA round 1 the other day too.

Traffic jammed like hell he still wanna speed.
Made the jam worse than before.
I recognize GTR as a track monster but my friends in the gang,
it's a lala car. So they don't buy it. Sigh. Embarrassing...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Good luck with the police report, I hope there were no anak Datuk among the GTRs, otherwise you might be jailed and beaten up instead. After all, this is Malaysia.
Will it make any difference if they kena saman? I mean, if they can buy a GTR, how much saman they can kena?

I am sure curious on how this issue going to end.

Lesson learn from this vid, money can't buy class.
Yeah wondering how effective to report them too. Obviously they're a bunch of rich boys, if got summon, very easy to pay so no impact, but even worse that they actually got strong connection hence they can actually make your life more miserable by reporting them.

Anyway maybe true that the FD2R provoked the GTR gang but even so, if I own a GTR I would not waste my time & fuel just to mess around a FD2R, it's not the level lor so why bother? If you win, it's expected so nothing to brag about, but if you got into an accident, you're even more stupid! :stupid:

ah_nam

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
To all angry guys,

Steady got money man, now a day many case, if really want to do something pls do it with action, complain here just reading for fun of hunting or scaring some one. Haiyar... Drive safe safe, like me: go to work and stay at home better.

Cheers...

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
notice that they terrorize the left lane? cause malaysian love to drive on the right lane...both stupid...

and the persona on 0:35 emergency brake because he looked behind at the moment...nothing in front...if he were to avoid the GTR behind he rather turn slightly to the right...

no doubt its dangerous...no matter either its the GTR or Civic or Satria or Kancil even...

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
its not even a Type R! LOL
agree...super cars with shitty heads

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
notice that they terrorize the left lane? cause malaysian love to drive on the right lane...both stupid...

and the persona on 0:35 emergency brake because he looked behind at the moment...nothing in front...if he were to avoid the GTR behind he rather turn slightly to the right...

no doubt its dangerous...no matter either its the GTR or Civic or Satria or Kancil even...
Bro, did you look at the traffic then. How can you say people that drive on the right during a traffic jam stupid? Have you been in a traffic jam before and on the right lane?

Also it's not a matter if right or left lane. It's the EMERGENCY lane they are driving into.... It's not ok to drive on the emergency lane jam or no jam

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
Bro, did you look at the traffic then. How can you say people that drive on the right during a traffic jam stupid? Have you been in a traffic jam before and on the right lane?

Also it's not a matter if right or left lane. It's the EMERGENCY lane they are driving into.... It's not ok to drive on the emergency lane jam or no jam
you know that during traffic jam, the left most lane (not emergency lane) is the fastest, especially when it just start to jam..
and the right most lane surely got minor accident (cium bontot)...everytime...

see from 0:50 until 1:30...very clear left lane isn't it?

whats wrong is wrong...im just picking on another fault that we're doing...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,
Just wondering, if Tufoil is "the worlds slipperiest" lubricant, then is it possible for me to use it outside of cars, like on my sliding doors and windows?

Or does Tufoil require an oil to become slippery?

If my Tufoil leaks onto the road from my engine, will other cars skid on it? :p

Thanks
Drake
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience