Nissan Fairlady Club

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
last aman suria meet did you guys distribute the putrajaya cd? forgot to ask when i was there lol.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Sorry, I didn't manage to distribute it. Will bring it during the next TT. Cheers.

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
Anybody can send me the CD???I can't go for TT wif u guys la cause i stay at Penang...Got any idea send for me???^^

tannywong

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
I also,coz gong xi is coming so must work hard to get money for shoping.

Last edited:

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Dear all Fairlady Club Chinese members, Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Take care all and drive safely during tis season of happiness....... We shall catch up next week...... Cheers.

Feb 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi all, i baru kt sini, i tell u wht...my dream car is Porsche but i got 350z...ok laa tuh..fuuhhh..always lepak at oldtown yup kwan seng & sunway piramid...see u!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I actually completed this DIY 2 weeks back with some forummers n friends support. I used to have CAI but I figured i need to refresh and re-do it despite being itchy hands... :driver:

First, was the hardest to do, cut the tupperware on the side and under for the air filter and air funnel. Having it made to fit without proper measuring tool was a challenge. But good judging skills I might add....hehe. Noticed the yellow duck tape? it was giving way...so this was my solution...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience