Nissan Cefiro A32 VIP Brougham for sale. RM29,800 (NEGO) Selling Cheap......

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Nissan Cefiro A32 VIP Brougham for sale. RM29,800 (NEGO) Selling Cheap......

All PM's replied. Guys. As for the bank loan, you ask yourself. Ok? :smile:

Last edited:
For you guys info. My friend told me RM25k with 5.5%. But din mention what bank. BUMP.....

Great car.

Just some info.

Year of car and you are the sole owner or how many great hands have this car passed ?

Engine mounting and bushes changed roughly when ?

Car year 1997. I am the 4th or 5th owner if I am not mistaken. But how many owner is not a problem. As long as the car no heavy accident & not a potong car. Right? :biggrin:

Bushes & engine mounting change 6 months ago. So the car is nice when u go for bum & holes :biggrin:

interested ?

how to reduce road tax for this car?
3000 cc woh

As I mention earlier, just buy a 2.5L engine from half-cut shop. Remove the 3L engine & replace with 2.5L engine. use back your 3L ECU, injectors, gearbox & wiring. Just swap engine. My friend just done. No need to buy half-cut. :proud:

Personal reason. Everyone has their own reason to sell the car. You can see the car & test the car. Thanks.

Let me tell you....the car was so nice & powerfull. by just selling below 30k ...what a waste.!! thanks to our GOVERNMENT.

what a nice car:congrats:. An excellent weekend car if fuel is a worry. 3 thumbs up....

very nice car... free bump for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom