Apr 16, 2004
Malaysia
Sold!!!

kelvin_goh999

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
KL
I saw this car last week...............

who to you sell to? Cause I saw this car last week when im on my way to penang. Saw this car pass by me. Correct me if I m wrong. Thank u. Anyway, nice car.

zephuros

Known Member
Apr 16, 2004
Malaysia
Hmmm.. yea man.... i was in Penang last week! Why so famous one? Can recognise me from penang?!?! hahah!

where you saw me?

Anyway i think i will leave the new owner to inform you all! :D

kelvin_goh999

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
KL
saw u in d highway when i m on d way to penang. I go there for business trip. Anyway, I just bought a cefiro. My front bumper is the 1st batch bumper. Not nice. Wanted to change the front bumper. Any recommandation? Thanks. Whats your contact number & where do u stay?

Kelvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hyundai has not gone bankrupt, but they will be starting anew this December 29 when the company turns 40 with the all new rear-wheel-drive Hyundai Genesis.

To get straight to the nitty gritty, the new top-of-the-line Genesis will be powered by a 375 hp Tau V8 engine coupled with a six-speed automatic transmission. A base model will also be made available with a 3.3 liter V6 and a middle-of-the-road version with a 3.8 liter V6 Lambda engine. Hyundai is looking to take on European, American...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience