nissan ad resort

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
for ur braking prob, i also suspect brake fluid. i havent drive ur car yet and i don know wat is ur pad condition. brake pad also will effect but till all the smoke also come out its more into brake fluid. any dot 4 fluid will do. as for me i use motul. but is expensive.

for stock my car i dun upgrade my brake pad. stock peformance, torque come very late sure stock brake pad can support. if engine already upgraded then i encourage ppl to upgarade braking sys.

then on ur p/steering, actually is up to u. for my i suggest u to install it. driving also more relaxing. for highway top speeding, progressive steering sys ?? is more into skills i say that. let say while ur doing 160-170km/h would u simply turn ur steering ??

progreesive steering doing at the high speed also ............ is more on how u drive ur car. last time i also modd an old nissan sunny doing 200++ without any progressive steering , just normal steering also can. even cefiro A30,A31,A32 also dun have that kinda of p/steering sys....

as i know japanese cars on honda. honda accord and others european cars usually have. 2 thumbs up to honda!!

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
haiya ... post missing again :angry:
where r we last time ...

Nickster82

Jan 27, 2005
Visit site
Wah! Julie2121...u drive modded Sunny at 200+km/h! Respect man! I think my balls shrink when sitting in a Sunny at 200+km/h! I sat in my friend's Sunny before, he was driving it at abt 140km/h...i already takut! Whoa..u drive similar car at 200+...that is something man!

Um, for Andy's brakes issue. I have yet to hear anything like it b4...sounds pretty scary at that time for him. I really have no comments for this...except you better go check yer brakes...take care of it and dun brake so hard la! You gotta remember one thing...our stock brakes...have a serious problem with stopping quickly and short. Also if you brake too hard and too much...yer brakes will surely heat up too much. I used to brake really hard too...like to drive fast mah! However, my brakes heat up too much and keep needing to change the pads. Even my mechanic asked me to go easier on the brakes! haha! So remember this! However, it was recommended to me that i change to better brake pads which have better heat resistance and also braking power. I have yet to do this yet...but maybe you could try it and see if it helps.

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Geez, men. Pretty screwed up la this forum. Whats happening la? Are there envious saboteurs trying to play play with us?? Or are they being jealous that AD Resorts looks too COOL than sedans after some simple, affordable mods? B) :D

Or am I just being paranoid? :blink:

I think the last posting was the supposed photo shoot at Putrajaya on the 20th Feb and not last Sun (yesterday) :P :P

CNY coming, car look so buruk with the old paint. SIGH, takpe la. Janji it works smooth during my angpau visits! HAHA ! Insya allahh... :D

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
BTW, Nickster, thanks for the suggestions. I heard of EBC brakes that are high performance but a lil too hard on the pedal. But I know the 4WD-ers are using this type of brake pads. What about Mintye ah? Always see the advert durign the journey to/fro Genting.

Anywya, I got my brakes settled. My discs were skimmed because the outer disc edge protruded out thus creating the grinding noise when I brake to a full stop. GOt the foreman to skim it. Dono whether its good or not as skimming makes the disc a lil thinner. But, its better right now, no more grinding noise but just the 'ciiii..' sound, maklumlah new pads. Thanks to that foreman, he's got me a warranty claim from the brake pads supplier. :D Another bonus! :lol:

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
Nickster82: hi hi , the sunny thing is the past. i sold to my fren de. but now even i drive my car at high speed i am scared. maybe now i know how much important living world is gonna be. then somemore i know alot of frens especially all the wagon lovers........ ;)

ANDY_RESORT: how is the webpage goin on?? thank go u repair the brakes , have u checked the fluid?? :D . of course the brake pads need to warranty lol. is ok for the old paint my frens. ur car will be nice no worries. like me also , the old club president kutuk me like hell also , so wat ?? my car not ur car. u wanto make frens with me or with my car?? i wonder?? like this club i think is going to be nice for me , coz everything is well prepared and organize. hope it gonna run smooth !!!

ALL: for those chinese i wish a very happy new year , and for those not celebrating CNY i also wan to wish them a very happy HOLIDAY !! :lol: :lol:

sylver'sAD

Known Member
Oct 20, 2004
theheheheh...hepi holidays... hepi CNY... hepi hepi..
so long cannot log in wor... wonder why... theheheheh..
so.. what new?? any meets up lately???

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
gong xi fa chai for those celebrate
ok another meeting is on 20/2 at 11am Putrajaya infront of MOF
pm julie for more info

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
hi hi to all members, no worries. i'll check the forum everyday. yes for 20th feb at putrajaya. pls show up with ur gf, opps i mean ur car. if got gf also can bring along i mean ............ :lol: :lol:

happy CNY for all the chinese on ZTH and hapy holidayz for all the non chinese.

Nickster82

Jan 27, 2005
Visit site
Happy Chinese New Year to everybody! May the new year bring you all lots of luck, prosperity and happiness. More importantly may the new year be filled with peace and love everywhere! :D

Wah! Got another ADR meetup...cool! I must keep myself free on that day! Do post up more details and let me know abt the time and all! Thanks! Hope to meet you all there and make many new and cool friends! :lol:

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
hahaha nickster82 , make sure u show ur face.if u fong fei key then no good lol. remebmber to bring ur gf. oppps.......i mean ur car and also ur gf. heheheheehehe

happy CNY guys and gals

Nickster82

Jan 27, 2005
Visit site
Haha! I will try my best not to become fong fei kei king...haha! I kinda got reputation for that already! hehe! However, I would make it a point to come for this event. I hear Julie2121 talk so much abt the events and how some of you say that you make many good friends and all. So i do hope to meet you all on the 20th Feb. :D

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
Nickster82:actually me not more into the event, but i more into looking for new frens.i am looking forward to look for new frens to join us. no matter u r driving , no mater nissan or not nissan also can. coz wan to look for more the same insterest. i dun care bout the brand just the same the inserest.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I have a Daihatsu Charade which is my everyday working car now... The engine i believe is code name: HC13

I was thinking of changing the analog speedometer to a digital ones... but i was wondering, is there a wire output at the ECU or somewhere that is a variable voltage output for the speed. Need to use this output for the mod...

any one got any idea how to check?

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience