Nice People Still Exist In This World

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
good on u..........
but lucky u........to pit stop on a nice strategic place.....hahaha

but if you stopped by the roadside; most probably the only help you'll get is from a callmen.......

it's not that ppl are not helpful anymore; it' just that alot of ppl would be cautious not to simply stop and help other ppl...........too many unwanted cases of wayside robberies. Same as handphone case pointed out above.

I for sure wouldn't stop in a middle of a road to help someone change tyre or check radiator.....just some sort of pre-cautions in this messed up society. Unless I know the person.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
okie talking bout personal experience; I do helped out 1 lady to get his car out of a small drain in an open parking space in TTDI. Obviously not me alone; have to ask ppl from nearby shop to help also.....but we managed.
Anuther time just a few months back; helped another lady change her Vios tyre as when I parked bside her, noticed that her tyre is flat!

Anyway, you do feel somewhat proud of yourself when u helped and manage to solve other ppl's problem........but anyway it still depends on situations on whether or not to be the helpful person.
Like I said; many ppl got conned or rob while trying to be helpful......just hate those criminals taking advantage of a good and symphatic heart.

ka_ren

500 RPM
Oct 12, 2004
K.L
b00n.. u only help ladies huh.. =P

ka_ren

500 RPM
Oct 12, 2004
K.L
Duke Red said:
you can never quite replace the sensation you get from helping another in need. the gratitude that they display is reward enough. sadly most people nowadays don't display much thanks.
exactly.... very few ppl noe how to appreciate..

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
alvinpck said:
It's a Corolla SE.

I think all cars have that release valve, located under the tank. Are you talking about that one or there's another valve-like cap elsewhere?

Yeah, agree with you on that needle-in-haysack term.
mine is near behind the engine...looks like the tyre vavle cap
not the tank one

shiroii_neko

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
juz to share my story here..
i was having sum difficulties with my programming work and i approach my subject lecture for help and guess wat she told me
" huh u wan to help u to correct the error ?? " i dun even understand the error msg... and there's this lecture behind go 'batu api' telling me "Library got so many books go borrow"
Deep down in my heart i asnwered here back " WTF .. u think i wanna cum all the way to see ur bloody "pretty" face.. if library have the book i wouldnt haf cum to find u"
So called nice lectures.a.k.a people always willing to help....

alvinpck

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
KL
Visit site
Behind the engine? This is sounds challenging. But thanks ya, I'll have a check on that.

Once i was walking out to buy ciggy, near a dark lane between houses, a young teenage malay chap (rempit style) in his bike came and asked for my phone. He showed me his phone and the battery was 'dead' and I told him I don't own one handphone, no further question, I just ignored and continued.

There's also once I was approaced by a malay guy in his mid 40s asking for 'some' money for him to return to Shah Alam (I lived across Melawati). I told him straight to the face I don't have any cash on me, he was asking for 5 then.

He 'bargained' to 2, then to 1 and I furiously, half shouting at him is 'satu ringgit cukup untuk balik Shah Alam ke?'. He of course with his muka seposen 'Alaa, boleh la, bang'. I shouted at him again I don't have any. He then looked at my side pocket and soon enough his hand came, almost grabbing it, asking what is in my pocket. I hit his hand off and looked at him with my fist crunching and I walked off. He is still very persistent asking for money as I was walking back. This Malay fuck arr...

If he would do that to a female victim, she might have just panic and stood there letting him search her belongings. Be cautious ladies.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
that used to happen alot in pudu........
everytime i meet this type of cases; I would say...okie come I got buy for u........than usually the bugger would just backed off....

karen..no lar; it so happenes that they are the damsels in distress.........didn't took any advantage though.......come to think about it; quite stupid lar me.....hahahahaa

but usually guys knows how to take care of their own problem mah.........kekekeke

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
with the current issue on safety in M'sia.......nice people is getting less and lesser. Perhaps we should pray that our government will do something on this or else there will be more and more robbers, rapers available in the town after this.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

taken from Thestar

IN a world where prices keep going up, it's good to know some things are going in the opposite direction.

That trend has been seen in the automotive sector and in Malaysia that has meant cars are becoming increasingly more affordable for consumers.

Now, it all just boils down to a choice to satisfy your whims and desires.

Prices are already reaching a narrow difference, with the recently launched Nissan Almera priced at an affordable price of RM66,800 in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience