Next project: thinking of DIY plasti dipping my car...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I pun mau.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I know it x turn out s good s it shld b s my bumper is x exactly in good condition aka lots of stone chips...so Wat I'm gonna do is dip lower part of bumper just to let u...d viewers...have a look (will post in my FB) on n off (peeling process)...

Will keep u updated once pics r up in my FB

diyrubberpaint.com

Jan 2, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I know it x turn out s good s it shld b s my bumper is x exactly in good condition aka lots of stone chips...so Wat I'm gonna do is dip lower part of bumper just to let u...d viewers...have a look (will post in my FB) on n off (peeling process)...

any update on the finished diy project?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Bro, what about you smoothen the rough parts 1st? Since you have the place and you know how to do it. Should be easier for you with your experience in car spraying bro :smile:

Good luck, if you are not sure, there are lots of videos in youtube that teaches you how. :smokin:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Bro, what about you smoothen the rough parts 1st? Since you have the place and you know how to do it. Should be easier for you with your experience in car spraying bro :smile:

Good luck, if you are not sure, there are lots of videos in youtube that teaches you how. :smokin:
Yeah I know bro...just bit too lazy (lol) to do up d bumper...besides oredi sprayed halfway d nite before (bro syafiq insisted) so...but honestly it looks good once dry...btw 1 can is NOT enuff for a bumper since need to spray few layers :(

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yeah I know bro...just bit too lazy (lol) to do up d bumper...besides oredi sprayed halfway d nite before (bro syafiq insisted) so...but honestly it looks good once dry...btw 1 can is NOT enuff for a bumper since need to spray few layers :(
Since front usually always kena stone chips, maybe can consider do 5 layers. But is up to you.
Usually most parts I do 4 layers, parts that prone to stone chips like rims and bumpers, I did 5 layers.

Side mirror recently done, 4 layers, wasn't perfect on the right side since was windy when I did it.
Didn't bother 1st, wait till damage then redo again.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I drive a Daihatsu G100 Aura.

Here's the problem:
My engine idling without the air con is 1000. That's fine with me. But when I turn on the air con, it shoots up to 1300!

Can anyone suggest a solution?

Thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience