News: Singaporean evo8 got stolen in KL

ley

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Yup...read it on Metro yesterday...& it'll solved a lot of cases i believe...:smokin:

kawamx2

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
bro, i do hope my stolen EVO 3 is over there and thier mistaken it is Wira. for FYI, on 2008 i lost 2 car, EVO is tow away, BMW is barang at neck but luckily is at my staff neck. one of my friend been hijak with parang and all thing gone but luckily he leave his Benz at other place but just tumpang friend ride. they want the benz and my smart friend told them it is park very far away. sad, what happen to our security now days?:mad:

street_legend

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
Hi bros, just my 2cents worth.
I own a evo8 MR, stories like this truely scares the shit outa me. Just to share with u guys out there. I have installed an alarm system with GPS searching systems. You can actually track your car on google earth too. Its really amazing bros. U can even control your car via your handphone and it really works. If u are hijacked, u have a button in the car tht when u press, it will activate all your preseted numbers in the system. And your bros can actually track u down and even speak trough the car system. This is a truely amazing system. But it does not come cheap, i spend over RM5000 for the whole system. If any one is intrested in this device. I can perhaps help to hook u guys up with the company. Feel free to drop me a PM to catch up or coffee. I can demo the system for u guys too.
Just trying to help....As the owner of the purple evo8 tht was stolen is a friend of mine too.

Bump: Hi bros, just my 2cents worth.
I own a evo8 MR, stories like this truely scares the shit outa me. Just to share with u guys out there. I have installed an alarm system with GPS searching systems. You can actually track your car on google earth too. Its really amazing bros. U can even control your car via your handphone and it really works. If u are hijacked, u have a button in the car tht when u press, it will activate all your preseted numbers in the system. And your bros can actually track u down and even speak trough the car system. This is a truely amazing system. But it does not come cheap, i spend over RM5000 for the whole system. If any one is intrested in this device. I can perhaps help to hook u guys up with the company. Feel free to drop me a PM to catch up or coffee. I can demo the system for u guys too.
Just trying to help....As the owner of the purple evo8 tht was stolen is a friend of mine too.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
H22-C, yeap there is one. a pic of an officer standing beside the evo8. u can find it in yesterday's the New Sunday Times :burnout:
But then , the star newspaper says it is Evo7..I THINK SO , MIGHT BE WRONG..

ley

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Yaa...in metro oso written E7 but frm de plate no, colour & b/part...it's look like de singaporean evo8 stolen 1, may b...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): [strike]While no source confirms the sample above being engulfed in flames is in fact an R35 GTR[/strike], this seem to have have happened during a spirited drive on the hill roads locally. A mechanical failure probably lead the GTR off-course causing the fiery end.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience