[Newbie] Sentra ICE

Jul 1, 2007
Hi,

Im using Sony DVD Player and In-Dash Monitor in my sentra. Cause I'm really newbie in ICE/Car Audio i would like to ask few question as below:

1- If I want to make my car can see back and front during parking...what else do i need to install?

2- By default my standard cd player is on top while there is empty box at the bottom at my dash board. so i remove cd player and place in with in-dash monitor and bottom part i install with dvd player. I might be looking for in-dash motorized monitor later but what kinda monitor model that can be really fit into my car ( if you know laa..)

3- how to watch tv in car...do i need to buy in-dash monitor motorized with tv or add another device?

thanks...sorry for newbie question

cchcchcch

Known Member
May 8, 2007
hi.juz my 2 cent~

1)install a reverse camera...i tink u call any acessory shop in ZTH market forum will get it for u....price...RM300 onward~ if i not mistake

2)look for a double din player la....i oso duno which model ...

3) need to install a stuff.....den can see TV le....normaly brothers acessory shop oso got le....RM150++ oni...if not mistake...

haha..hope thse can help u~

newbie70

Jul 1, 2007
thanks for reply

1) thanks for the info

2) double din player...means all in one including dvd player?...sorry dont know what it means double din player....because the place that i put my monitor is same size with dvd player...or you mean else

3) the tv tunner is not visible is it...because dont where else to put...no empty space to install it...

cchcchcch

Known Member
May 8, 2007
b4 i saw is install in a toyota wish.....the tunner....juz like the our radio atena lidat.....acuali after install tat quite ugly...
may be got other method la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good news is that Lotus expects to make a profit in the next few months, first time in 20 years. The better news is this means they can proceed with the plan to introduce a new Elise in 2020.

After Lotus boss, Jean-Marc Gales confirmed that an all-new Lotus Elise will 'be ready' in 2020 thanks to growing sales, he also hinted on the engineering make-up and design...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience