Newbie form Oz.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
u like superbike too..????

Previously owned GSXR750, ZX9 and R1.
Got married and now I'm restricted to cars, no more bikes allowed. Still love them though!!
I would love a Ducati Monster or new R1 or even the GSXR1000. Keep dreaming cowboy!!!
The RB26 will have to do for now..

Rgds,
Turn1

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i just wish to get a Kawa Zephyr 1200 as same as my fren's father 1... mod to 1.35L...

seems like u more towards those Racing look's bike... hehe.. i more to Vintage...

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
E36 produced 1.8/2.0/2.3/2.5/2.8/3.0/3.2

ppl will goes for 3.0/3.2 (M3) if they look for performance and some will convert their E36 with SR/RB/1JZ
I'd love to see a beema with a 1 or 2JZ in it, must be a nightmare conversion putting rice burners into Euro trash??
I'm sure nothing would be compatible, absolutely nothing. Coverting nissans to nissans is nightmare enough sometimes.
Let me know when some of these converted beemas show for a TT? I'd love to check them out!!

Rgds,
Turn1

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Turn1 bro.. make sure u turn up at kepong TT and enjoy urself...

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
i just wish to get a Kawa Zephyr 1200 as same as my fren's father 1... mod to 1.35L...

seems like u more towards those Racing look's bike... hehe.. i more to Vintage...
Whatever went fast and scared the pants off me.

Norton Commando 750..! Awesome old school bike, I like the AJS classics also, I'm also into Classic cars as my father has a MGB MkII and we are members of the MG car club in OZ.

If it burns fuel basically I like it.

Rgds,
Turn1

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
Be sure to copy me in on any TT's running around town, I just got the machine back from the shop and it's all sweet now, pushes over 400hp @ wheels and ready for Sepang again.
Just a few minor things to take care of and it will be ready.
Ok for street driving though so count me in.

Rgds,
Turn1

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Be sure to copy me in on any TT's running around town, I just got the machine back from the shop and it's all sweet now, pushes over 400hp @ wheels and ready for Sepang again.

Rgds,
Turn1
So bro, tell me more about ur RB26dett.. u bought it from Motortrader mag's right?

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
Yeah, sorry got distracted with all the other junk...
It's the same car your talking about, I think it was even for sale on Z2H marketplace. I found it on motor trader. I paid 40k for it.
It had good potential that's why I bought it and it is basically the same as my other cars back home so I knew exaclty what i was getting into and what mods to carry out to make it go fast.
It needed a lot of work on the hidden areas but it is coming alive now after a long time of hard work.
I replaced the coil overs, sway bars, turbos, injectors, intake pipes, ECU, wheels and tyres, brake lines, pads and put race harness in. Most else has been left as was (ie, RB25-5speed, 1.5 LSD, R33 GTR brakes, twin plate clutch, not Brembos!) Interior was refitted with R33 GTR dash and seats. GTR radiator.

Come check it out, it's still a bit rough here and there but I will slowly address all the issues and hopefully have a reliable fast daily that I can take to Sepang at anytime and run low 2:30's. That is the goal anyway.
Engine bay needs to be sprayed and everything cleaned up but that will have to wait.

Anything else, let me know.

Rgds,
Andy:burnout:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Yeah, sorry got distracted with all the other junk...
It's the same car your talking about, I think it was even for sale on Z2H marketplace. I found it on motor trader. I paid 40k for it.
It had good potential that's why I bought it and it is basically the same as my other cars back home so I knew exaclty what i was getting into and what mods to carry out to make it go fast.
It needed a lot of work on the hidden areas but it is coming alive now after a long time of hard work.
I replaced the coil overs, sway bars, turbos, injectors, intake pipes, ECU, wheels and tyres, brake lines, pads and put race harness in. Most else has been left as was (ie, RB25-5speed, 1.5 LSD, R33 GTR brakes, twin plate clutch, not Brembos!) Interior was refitted with R33 GTR dash and seats. GTR radiator.

Come check it out, it's still a bit rough here and there but I will slowly address all the issues and hopefully have a reliable fast daily that I can take to Sepang at anytime and run low 2:30's. That is the goal anyway.
Engine bay needs to be sprayed and everything cleaned up but that will have to wait.

Anything else, let me know.

Rgds,
Andy:burnout:
hm... wat a worth buying car...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Cheers for the BMW update,
Obviously I'm not up to speed with the beemer models, my friend has a series 3 with a 3.0L M3 engine in it and it is a fantastic car. Very hard to beat.
Not worked on them so much just a little, I would love to own a M3 someday, even an M5.
for now my budget is Jap cars only.
Best bang for buck I can find apart from a Superbike.

Rgds,
Turn1

i missed a M3 3.0 cabriolet last 2 weeks....

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
Thanks for invite, but work has me by the nuts for the next 3 days. When my days off line up with one of your meets I'll come for sure.

Rgds,
Andrew
(Turn1)

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
Check out my photos for some shots of my previous rides and mistakes..

Rgds,

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
mr. 5115 aka Damon-san, dun ever bother to invite me to any kind of TT....

big small eye....
aiseh...our turn1 still new in here & he did mentioned to invite him for any tt

u already taikor in zth,need me invite also?i tot u prefer old klang road & active in barbienienie there....

anyway,u r welcome to join our kepong tt!!!:adore:

Rgds,
Turn1

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Thanks for invite, but work has me by the nuts for the next 3 days. When my days off line up with one of your meets I'll come for sure.

Rgds,
Andrew
(Turn1)

it's ok andrew,lets meet some other time.

happy motoring~

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
aiseh...our turn1 still new in here & he did mentioned to invite him for any tt

u already taikor in zth,need me invite also?i tot u prefer old klang road & active in barbienienie there....

anyway,u r welcome to join our kepong tt!!!:adore:
since the 1st day i join, i oredy state that i'm still newbie ma... hehehe...
Kepong is ok for me, less than 50km, i can go anywhere... hehe...

Turn1

Known Member
Apr 27, 2008
I have some time off next weekend if there is any TT's going down. I would like to meet some of you. I'm off from next Thursday till Monday so pls advise if you have any activities next weekend and I'll do my best to attend. My car is back and running now but still has some issues to be sorted in the future. I'll tell you all about it when we meet.

Rgds,
Turn1

The Marketplace Latest

Recent Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu....

i hv a mod car but now got bit problem here hope all sifu can gv me a idea here thank you very much.......

when my car rav till 5k rpm (sometime start fr 4k+) it always not smoth n some times sounds like "PopPopPop ...." can any1 help me out ???
tried out used to control the fuel but still the same - or + fuel also same ...... change the plug n cable also the same.....

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience