New Year Convoy

tannywong

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
26 im really in china,,,, cant join loooo....
y dont set at 19/23Dec...

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
I heard the cost for the dinner might not be so 'affordable'. If that is the case, maybe we can try change the venue to a more acceptable location?

jampeg

Known Member
Apr 22, 2009
yeah i agree with mazranz,why don we try Tenji or Jogoya?.....:biggrin:

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Yup, looks like we've got to plan again!!! Sigh... Guys and gals, what's your budget??? RM100 per person??? ok??? Tenji??? Dunno if some of your cars can go through the Mont Kiara stretch of road, unless we take the road from Hartamas side...

We've got to meet up to discuss this, perhaps next Friday TT???

jampeg

Known Member
Apr 22, 2009
Tenji is just nice....better take from Hartamas..But parking got problem.our car cant go in the carpark......so where we park?

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
That's why I booked at Shangri-la, we get our private place and international buffet with lobster, sashimi and other types of food. And we all can park right in front.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
The difference here is RM50 between Tenji and Shang. If you guys are ok with Shang, we can proceed. I suggest we have a TT on Wednesday 9pm at Aman Suria to discuss this.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
As discussed yesterday night... So we have confirmed the venue to be held at Shangri-la Hotel on the 26 December 2009.

I can get discount up to RM100 per person but up to 20 pax only. Unless Chrissy has another discount voucher for the Prestige member then we can go on to another 20 pax.

Therefore, please sign up here again on a first come first serve basis.

1. Z-Ice and wife

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
So hurry guys and gals, please place your names below. I'll collect the monies by next Friday TT. Cheers.

As discussed yesterday night... So we have confirmed the venue to be held at Shangri-la Hotel on the 26 December 2009.

I can get discount up to RM100 per person but up to 20 pax only. Unless Chrissy has another discount voucher for the Prestige member then we can go on to another 20 pax.

Therefore, please sign up here again on a first come first serve basis.

1. Z-Ice and wife
2. Katzman90

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

brothers..

in need of help..sifus...i wan to install a piggyback...e-manage probably...wanna remove the limiter...one thing i wanna ask..can a 4G18 internals withstand/tahan the high revving..cos now..i noticed the rev cut is at bout 4k++...

thnx guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience