New Waja - Ultimate Fake

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
...Strategic partnership means survival in this competitive market...
the statement does not apply to proton lor, if u want to talk competitive market,
abolish AP and taxes slap on import cars or non-national cars,
and then let's see how competitive proton is.
:thefinger:

Last edited:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
I think they will close down within a year....

shawnho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2009
Dun have to be outrageous about it, as Mitsubishi might launch a new replacement model for Lancer and give the old lancer for proton to rebadge. So there's 2 side to it.

kawamx2

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
it is true, no AP, no high tax, Proton is counting month to be " Close". we are here poor Malaysian to drive one of the most expensive car in the world by doing but 2 or 3 and only get one for own used...:mad:

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

it is true, no AP, no high tax, Proton is counting month to be " Close". we are here poor Malaysian to drive one of the most expensive car in the world by doing buy 2 or 3 same cars but only get one for own used...:mad:

Crespo

Nov 16, 2010
Taiping
Ultimate fake?..hmm.may be...but for RM 92,000..kira ok la..jimat2..LANJA 2.0 is good car(Lancer + Waja)..he!he!..i already booked LANJA 2.0 yesterday....thanks proton..!already save RM30000..

onyet

Known Member
Feb 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
1.8 inspira to to evo10 engine easy to endorse coz same chasis same mounting...1.8 gti to 2.0 evo 3...a bit susah coz mounting problem not plug n play...need to pay more to runner...if u convert to GSR 1.8 then that easy coz all same...i'm sure u already got runner pm u here...

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

wait until proton launch inspira R3 version from 1.8 manual engine….performance hi-cam, stroke to 2.0cc, bigger TBO, ReChip Ecu, R3 extractor and exhaust setup, racing clutch, bigger injector, upgrade fuel pump, increase compression, forged piston, racing bearing, PnP, Inpira R3 bodykit (sure better than lancer GT design), 18inc lighweight rims, Bride Cuga Ori seat, Momo stereng (airbag version), AP Racing brake and etc
with this setup…maybe this car can produce minimum 180-220hp..and some more NA..if charged dunno how high can go…..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_U6NKeSKR2-k/TMo5pisln6I/AAAAAAAAAyY/gmUBXPE8K5w/s400/Inspira-X.jpg

nice2.....feel the powerrrr
ermmmm

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

ermmm heheheheh kind of funny,but bad thning happend....burn maybe do bad thing before in past life or maybe "ekor nombor"money buy car?hehehehehh.....ohhh dont like proton but still live here in malaysia?ermmm get out from here....plzzzz if u are too good why dont open your own car factory,only know to "cakap2......ada berani?sendiri bikin la bro?"hihihihi but it is an opinion or like to say point of viewww....inspira r3...ermm yum2....."dare to make it on your own"??

nikolaiski

Known Member
Nov 4, 2005
WAIT...before you guys carry on discussing what enjin to masuk into the new Inspira...

Isn't the 4B-series mountings VERY different from the 4G?

:D :D :D :D :D

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
why worry on sumthing as trivial as engine mounts? we have a kancil with both 4g63t and a B8 dah here, hehe

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
why worry on sumthing as trivial as engine mounts? we have a kancil with both 4g63t and a B8 dah here, hehe
havent the engine pull themselves out of their mounts by now?

interesting to know how they achieve that. :biggrin:

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
Evo 10 engine comfirm can put in to inspira....coz same code and chasis...but for evo 7 to 9 not sure maybe need to modified or use back evo 7 crossmember...like what kelisa do when install YRV engine...btw in malaysia nothing imposible...saw BMW E36 put SR20 DET...can register oso.... btw rm30k saving a lot can do to ur inspira.....

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Btw, Proton did send the Lancer to Lotus before rebadging, so you should get better handling. And the mods are approved by Mits.
Apparently there are niches for people like Proton and Seat - get used to it.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hehehee...yesterday i just get my new car proton inspira 2.0 black colour for my to be wife.save rm30k to do project plan to convert it to lancer.thank proton who sell this evo X to me so cheaper...hehehe..sorry bro for ur loss :driver:

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
hehehee...yesterday i just get my new car proton inspira 2.0 black colour for my to be wife.save rm30k to do project plan to convert it to lancer.thank proton who sell this evo X to me so cheaper...hehehe..sorry bro for ur loss :driver:
sorry, ur 1 is not mitsubishi. ur reg card is state jenis buatan ; proton. maybe in urs eyes is mitsubishi, but in real world ur is proton n always a proton.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My kancil L5 JBJL which the ekzos warning light is on. and i feel the fuel consumption was so high at the moment RM10 around 40-45KM avg...previous can go for 60-70KM any problem with my engine? any suggestion from Sifu2? TQ

FYI, I just done my GB conversation Manual ---> Auto.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience