Engine and Performance

New Thermo Wrap Cloth (White)

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
What Is A Thermo Wrapping And What Does It Do

A thermo or thermal wrapping cloth is a material normally used by racecars to keep the car's engine bay temperature to as low as possible....this contributes to a colder air enviroment inside the engine bay itself and a denser oxygen level much needed to create extra hp....also a thermo wrapped extractor and exhaust pipes generates hotter gas and this hot gas exits the exhaust system much faster than an unwrapped exhaust would caused by its decreased density....this creates a better exhaust flow....while giving this two performance advantages it also tidy your engine bay making them much more pleasant to be looked at.....

This thermo wrap Im selling has been thoroughly tested to ensure its durability in both prolong usage and high temperature resistant....product were used to wrap a Honda Accord H22A's extractor almost 2 years ago and it still in good condition and did not fade....I can also touch the extractor without burning my fingers off....

Rough Estimation : A Honda B Series Extractor uses roughly 20 - 25 feet of thermo cloth from top to end bottom....this may differ from different brand and type of extractor and size diameter of the exhaust piping....I cannot estimate how much your exhaust piping will need....a rough estimation will be used accordingly...I will not be held responsible for in any case you purchased a shorter length or extra cloth material....

Material are sold based on feet length with a minimum order of at least 20 feet :

1.20 Feet - RM100 (Included 5 stainless steel locking clip)

2.50 Feet Package - RM225 (Discount RM25 From RM250)(Included 7 stainless steel locking clip)

3.100 Feet Package - RM450 (Discount RM50 From RM500)(Included 10 stainless steel locking clip)

4.Special Order - RMXXX (Price will be calculated accordingly)

The more you buy the more discount I can give you....The promotion however does not included in small purchases.....This sales comes with a complimentary Stainless Steel Metal Clipping To Secure The Cloth....Quantity of metal clip depends on length....Extras will be charged accordingly....

Located In Subang USJ...Deliveries by hand only available in the vicinity of Subang USJ and Sunway...Outstation buyer will need to add RM6 and for Sabah Sarawak RM10 and payment can be maid via Maybank account....After it has been cleared item will be post using Pos Laju and takes around 2 - 3 working days.....

Stocks are not always available on the spot....New stocks arrive weekly....If item in stock instant purchases can be made....If item out of stock orders will be placed and waiting period would depends on day order were made out to....

New stock arriving after Hari Raya Aidifitri....

Interested Buyer Please Do Not Hesitate To PM Me Directly...You Can Also SMS Me At 013-3613356....

Last edited:

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
PS : Sales are based on a Cash And Carry....No installation will be provided...Cheers

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
im not so sure how much you'll need based on your description only bro....if you want less than 20feet can ler but see how less...if near 20 can ler...but if 5 feet like that cannot ler....cheers

Bump

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
estimate 20feet about how long is it in inches..?
can it wrap the whole exhaust system..?or manifold ?banana.?

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
what about for a 4E-FTE? what real advantages iof get?

conlay

May 13, 2005
Malaysia
I'm interest in it? can i know how many meter to wrap my extractor?( my car is Kia spectra). Can u also do recommend where to do installation. thanks!

afcmh

Nov 18, 2006
mine is putra with stock extractor
does 20ft enough??
serious buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my radiator fan was moving pretty slow, so i tot i recon it, but in the process of taking it out i broke the radiator as well since it is quite old already. so end up fixing 2 things.

1) take the pipe loose. both top n bottom.
2) unscrew the radiator from chasis (only four screw for iswara)
3) dry the radiator up n put in some water, now observe where exactly it is leaking.
4) clean up tat area n let it dry.
5)apply glue n let it dry. (tis is y it cos rm8)
5)screw everything back :flex...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience