New Skyline bought, need help with parts and service

manhoos4u

Sep 29, 2005
Dear All,

I recently bought a Skyline R34 GTR in Kuching, but find it very hard to come by its performance and upgrade parts. Anything new that i want added needs to be ordered from Japan, and it takes around 2 weeks for them to arrive.
Can anyone help me and assist me with guiding me to a well known Skyline Tuner in Malaysia with whom i can keep in touch with regards to my cars maintenance and upgrades if any.
Thanks in Advance.

p.s. If there are any tuners on the forum, can PM me here, and id like to get intouch with you.

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
fren, list down wat you need and the sifus here will respond... "performance & upgrade parts" are too wide...... it could be a whole new NIsmo tuned performance & upgrade GTR34....

but new parts are not easy to find.... only limited shops in peninsular have it..... good luck....

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
welcome! :D
from kuching?? hmm... i wondered if i ever encountered ur car on the steet before.. but, a few days ago seen white R34 GTR at TabuanJaya area.. nice ride.. Ive been dreaming to own one of those.. pergh!! yummy RB26.. :D

manhoos4u

Sep 29, 2005
Yeah, thanks.
the white one is mine, and i live around that area.
however, i did notice another bayside Blue R34 with a GT wing recently, and a grey colour R34 - however, couldnt determine whether either of those are GT-R's cos i saw them from my office window.
;)

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
manhoos4u said:
Yeah, thanks.
the white one is mine, and i live around that area.
however, i did notice another bayside Blue R34 with a GT wing recently, and a grey colour R34 - however, couldnt determine whether either of those are GT-R's cos i saw them from my office window.
;)
were ur plate goes by 86?.. if it does.. means, I saw u.. pergh.. the sounds of it.. nice.. i cant stop drooling.. LOL

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
dude!u r one lucky rich guy 2 own this monster. :biggrin: i hv been dreaming 4 that car since after watching 2F2F. :rock:

manhoos4u

Sep 29, 2005
yes....
86 is me.
the exhaust sounds sweet.
its the Trust Evo II exhaust and the Trust Downpipe along with the Apexi power flows installed that are responsible for the sound ;)

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
hi there! how much did u bought Trust evo II exhaust and downpipe and apexi power flows

btw what is apexi power flows ?

thx!

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
manhoos4u said:
yes....
86 is me.
the exhaust sounds sweet.
its the Trust Evo II exhaust and the Trust Downpipe along with the Apexi power flows installed that are responsible for the sound ;)
woot! I shouldve flashed u at that time.. LOL...

One Q, hows the feel of driving the road from Pending to Stutong's Raoundabout? Does it feel REALLY bumpy? I really hate that route.. my house just next to the Japanese Garden.. damn! The road just so00oo bumpy.. I guess Gov should make one route for trucks/trailers/tankers to use rather than using that route... haihs.. :frown:

manhoos4u

Sep 29, 2005
shipped them in from KL
the trust Evo II is for approx 2,500 and the apexi power flows are for 1100.....
the power flows are what you might know as air filters.
;)

manhoos4u

Sep 29, 2005
yea, its quite bumpy, but nothing is worse than bako road !
a good place to test the cars speed is the new road in samariang. try it out sometime at night, but need to be careful as there are a few intersections, but the road is long, wide, and brand new
;)

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
manhoos4u said:
yea, its quite bumpy, but nothing is worse than bako road !
a good place to test the cars speed is the new road in samariang. try it out sometime at night, but need to be careful as there are a few intersections, but the road is long, wide, and brand new
;)

yeah.. Bako road is t3h suspension killa!! hahaha...

new samariang road? where is the exact location acctually? Gotta tell those speed maniac this new route.. hahaha..
These days.. the s****g**t route is the best place... the road is smooth.. Guarantee no bumps... but no road lights.. LOL.. gotta make use the Xenon to the fullest and mayb gotta watchout those trucks too.. hehs..

I wanna see ur car on the road again :P love the sounds.. :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ello,

Car model : Wira SE 1.5 Siemen VDO

What kind of diagnosis tool socket using?

OBD II or others????:rolleyes:

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience