aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
When I tried to reply to a PM, this is what I got:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have tried a few times but still the same error.....

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
it's probably the message you're trying to send containing server security senstive words..
if you could seperate your message into paragraphs, you could try sending them 1 paragraph at a time to detect the related word.

words like "cc" "sync" and sorts.

Sorry

Thanks
Tom

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
ah.....no wonder....I use the word "acc" in the PM....thanks!

:)

blur blur king

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
Tom,

i think is not only the PM have this problem, even a normal posting have this problem. i was trying to post something and i used 10-15 mins to edit the whole post onli able to post it up... hahahahahhahaha...... now i know what is really wrong.

hmmmm actually i dun find this problem in other forum using the same platform. check it out if this can be improve.... or will be good if vulgar word is use u just block the post... good idea huh....... just my 2 cents.

vic

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes, a 9 year old Volvo is right in front of us today. The condition is as terrible as you may have guessed. Oxidation, Swirls, Scratches, Repainted panels, Paint shop bad finishing, you name it. Its a bundle of almost all the surface defects into 1 long Volvo Wagon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience