New Forums! Welcome, please post all feedback here

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
will we (or do we?) have an app specified for zerotohundred forum?
How ironic, I was researching and going through a few options earlier.
Well the answer is, the App could happen either really quickly like in a couple of week or sooner depends how much work is needed to get it out on google play etc

Reactions: Ranjanmax

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
How ironic, I was researching and going through a few options earlier.
Well the answer is, the App could happen either really quickly like in a couple of week or sooner depends how much work is needed to get it out on google play etc
I see,but going through the hassle of having to establish an app would require many active users to be able to make it a reason for us to create an app,tho I don’t say why not :laugh:. I hope the app idea becomes a success..Would love to see our community grow

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
I see,but going through the hassle of having to establish an app would require many active users to be able to make it a reason for us to create an app,tho I don’t say why not :laugh:. I hope the app idea becomes a success..Would love to see our community grow
well it's not at all difficult, just time consuming but is a worthwhile effort considering the current mobile trends
it's a rocky road ahead but good to know there's strong support from people like you, lets see what's in store

Okay, got mine too......hhahhahaha
i see @Izso has also follow suit

Reactions: Ranjanmax

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,
just to enlighten bout bank islam, previously i had some bad experience with that bank, they were nice when they introduced me to their visa/mastercard credit card...they were polite so thats y i proceed with it.....but after i had a few outstanding payments, they called me & f**ked me....their officers are very rude....worst that ah long i suppose....haha...therefore from that day onwards i officially ban Bank Islam forever.....

so this morning i decided to pump petrol at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience