New Civic ??? Which would you choose?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Adr|an

I heard a new Civic would be launch early next year (rumours flying around). After looking at the pictures from Honda Japan, i kinda felt half hearted. But after looking at the pictures from Honda America, one word says it all. WOW !!!!

Honda Japan All New Civic
01.jpg

02.jpg

Honda America All New 2006 Civic
large4.jpg

large13.jpg

So what do you think?

haiyah... civic is getting fr bad to worst... just when the current face lift model kinda alittle bit acceptable than the first model.. and now they comeout wit this freak? itz like they try to squeeze some city and integra features in.

the US model have Odessey's front... aiyah.. funny la.. .but still better than the jdm.

Both Accord and Civic now moved on to executive segment... towards comfort n style. No more Boy Racer's Car or Rice Car.

boggysv said:

wahh...down to the smallest detail... u got superman eyes is it?

anyway, civic still has the 5 door and 3 door hatchback to capture the sporty market segment.

for real sports car, Honda may suggest the consumers to buy Integra or NSX. Honda had tried to sell sporty sedan cars like SR4/3 and SO4/3 but still cant beat Corolla in terms of sales. so, instead of trying to beat Toyota, Honda joins the crowd and making regular sedans. An attempt to gain a bigger market share.

more sales means more income. when we do business, that matters a lot. :D
thats what theyre doing..i think.

i dunno bout you guys.... dont you think the US version rear lights looks like mesarati rear lights too?? Sad face lights

i think if someone is in the US ..they would go for ACURA's range of "honda" products...like integra(RSX or the typeS)..or the TSX....

zan said:
wahh...down to the smallest detail... u got superman eyes is it?

anyway, civic still has the 5 door and 3 door hatchback to capture the sporty market segment.

for real sports car, Honda may suggest the consumers to buy Integra or NSX. Honda had tried to sell sporty sedan cars like SR4/3 and SO4/3 but still cant beat Corolla in terms of sales. so, instead of trying to beat Toyota, Honda joins the crowd and making regular sedans. An attempt to gain a bigger market share.

more sales means more income. when we do business, that matters a lot. :D
thats what theyre doing..i think.

exactly. there are more people out there buying standard sedans than the sporty models. so it makes sense to target that market, sell more cars, and achieve better economies of scale. Not only the look of the cars, starting with the EP series civic, they turned their backs on the famed F1-style double wishbone independent setup. Going for mcpherson strut fronts and a torsion beam rear setup. Cheaper to develop and to mass manufacture.

gary said:
exactly. there are more people out there buying standard sedans than the sporty models. so it makes sense to target that market, sell more cars, and achieve better economies of scale. Not only the look of the cars, starting with the EP series civic, they turned their backs on the famed F1-style double wishbone independent setup. Going for mcpherson strut fronts and a torsion beam rear setup. Cheaper to develop and to mass manufacture.

yeahh..rite.. too bad Honda dumped the fabulous double wishbone suspension. and lastest news is... Honda bought over F1 team BAR..in order to develop their own 100% honda F1 cars...

sumthing to do with battling Toyota i guess... :lol:

OK lor but I still miss the Type-R ones,damm it's gettin' sucks

You can always throw in a K20A, 2 SR4 seats, adjustables, bigger brake disk, Brembo Calipers and etc. and you get urself a Civic 4 dr Sedan Type R
:rock: :rock:

Adr|an said:
You can always throw in a K20A, 2 SR4 seats, adjustables, bigger brake disk, Brembo Calipers and etc. and you get urself a Civic 4 dr Sedan Type R
:rock: :rock:

why somehow i see the latest civic like Altezza looks alike?

bring back the glory of B series pls...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom