cheras
i had owner it for a month -z33 ......

i curious about some prob about z33

my car spec is below:
auto
19' rim 245 front 275 rear
adjustable abs (tein super street)
fujitsubo ext ( from cat to back)

when i cruise for long time or after half hour then i will feel my leg room there will heat up. firstly i think is exhaust heat then i use thermal heat to wrap up.... feel better..... but still hot inside....i think is gearbox heat transfer to cabin. heat at center console box there.

any ppl come over this? wat is the solution?

then i turn the abs soft hard knob to most hard.... but i still feel the car body roll so significant. where can i get the adjustable front n rear camber/toe? when cruise 180km/h the car like ship

wat gear oil to use? some ppl say only j matic can use. other oil cant use. any recommand?

need help!!!!

Last edited:

lionelk

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
DP, Selangor
Visit site
wat gear oil to use? some ppl say only j matic can use. other oil cant use. any recommand?
For 350Z auto gearbox, you can only use Nissan j-Matic or the newer Nissan S-Matic.

If you need, the Nissan J-Matic gear oil, PM me. I have spare. If you want to change your gear oil, you will need less then 6 liters.

lionelk

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
DP, Selangor
Visit site
how much u sell j matic oil per liter?
I am selling at RM50 per liter. You would need 6 liters if you just want to change oil. If you want to flush, you need a lot more. I suggest you just change oil.

Btw, I am not a dealer, it's just that I had to buy a whole barrel of 20 liters of J Matic for my own use as I could not find anybody selling it by the liters...

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
i had owner it for a month -z33 ......

i curious about some prob about z33

my car spec is below:
auto
19' rim 245 front 275 rear
adjustable abs (tein super street)
fujitsubo ext ( from cat to back)

when i cruise for long time or after half hour then i will feel my leg room there will heat up. firstly i think is exhaust heat then i use thermal heat to wrap up.... feel better..... but still hot inside....i think is gearbox heat transfer to cabin. heat at center console box there.

any ppl come over this? wat is the solution?

then i turn the abs soft hard knob to most hard.... but i still feel the car body roll so significant. where can i get the adjustable front n rear camber/toe? when cruise 180km/h the car like ship

need help!!!!
Heat problem near leg room.
Get the thermal paste (i not sure the correct name, but quite expensive), Jack-up the car and paste around catalyzer, but not wrapping catalyzer, it's actually paste on body.

Body roll is control by Spring rate and antiroll bar. Suspension hard-soft only delay the bodyroll to happen and doesn't reduce it.

For street -2 degree is good enough, if you open too much, it hurts your tires and reduce straight line traction. Only open more when you go to trackday. The Z33 capable to open -2 degree in stock condition.

I got my camber adjustable kit from Kegani Autotech.

Install bigger spoiler and put softer tire to improve traction if you always like to cruise at that speed.

Lastly, berhati-hati di jalan raya...hahaha.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all zthians...

i have this problem with my proton 1.6 Sedan where the trunk has this cranking sound when the car is idling or when i am driving through a bumpy road....

so i was wondering tht is there anyone out there who had solved this problem... please share your solution with me if you dun mind...

thanks in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience