Around 5 years period to settlement
* Dont mind new or used car

So wht car is best suits the above?

1> Perdana V6
2> Wira 1.6
3> Hyundai Getz
4> ?

Any recommendations?

Another thing how much can a 'Year 94' Nissan Ad Resort (Manual) worth?

Thankz

Toyota Avanza

since you said Family car,

downpayment 20k

loan 40k for avanza,
monthly should be ok...
:confused:

djmobile: not up to that extend for a van la. hehe. cus if get a nice, sporty and can be a family car, i can get to drive it too. if Avanza, i prefer goin for a used Perdana V6 dude. hehe. jus my second opinion. anyway thankz ya. any ideas of other makes?

johndoe: Perodua, eermm..neva trust them with their taste though. i still prefer protons

anyone here driving PV6? how much downpayment dump in and monthly installment how much, how many years of payment?

I think u should consider Myvi.. hahaa dun say dun trust perodua..... if u dun trust them still can trust toyota what... hahaha..

Perdana V6... throw in 6A12-TT kau tim... best of both worlds - family and performance.

dino: eermm, i think it is kinda small if to compare with an AD Resort. Toyota? of cus le trusted, nice design and most important air-con damn cold for the msia weather.

acbc: hehe 6A12-TT i dun think so bro. later got lots of prob den mafan, try to change car now becus wana be problem free. i dun think my dad suits to drive a turbo car. hehe.

U could consider the new toyota.. inova izzit.. i think quite reasonable what.. hehehe.. avanza bigger brother.. hahaha

Myvi has airbags.. ooh.. u haven't been reading about the car huh.. myvi is a join project with daihatsu and toyota... so its safe to say the design shouldn't be to bad.. it has most of the lastest standrad features like abs n airbags.. value for money.. and you can place ur booking edi.. its out since last week.. the price is between 45-51k depending on ur preference.....

dino: icic. wht CC do they have? and how much is the full features?
any idea how much is the d/p? monthly installment and how many years of settlement?
thankz..and ya, i neva see b4 that car cus too busy with my werking life. neva knew perodua came out with this kind of car. my first impression was anothr small car which is not reli suitable for my family. hehe. wht colour is available and which model dat comes with Airbags and ABS?

GSR5559 said:
dino: icic. wht CC do they have? and how much is the full features?
any idea how much is the d/p? monthly installment and how many years of settlement?
thankz..and ya, i neva see b4 that car cus too busy with my werking life. neva knew perodua came out with this kind of car. my first impression was anothr small car which is not reli suitable for my family. hehe. wht colour is available and which model dat comes with Airbags and ABS?

Okay there are 5 models
4 models are using the same engine which is a 1.3 DOHC DVVT engine which has 64KW

The other model is a 1.0.. which i dun recomand..

The space in the car according to forum members is very big as a 6 footer can get in and out easily and have enough leg space

Model SXi and EZi have airbags and ABS, where else the normal SX n EZ do not have this features.

for more info visit perodua's website...

Nissan Cefiro A31 :D

looking at your monthly payment requirements and downpayment.. i guess cars around the range of RM45-55k? cheers.

Top Bottom