need info for next tt location

TomicaGTR

Known Member
Jun 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Errmm.. i think some of us know d location. It's an isolated open air restaurant with plenty of roadside parking. As usual it's good that the exact location to be identified internally and inform members just before d TT thru sms (like previous TTs thru Mr P's sms).. or pre-visit will make it more interesting. Just my 2 cent..

luvmyride

Known Member
Jul 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Errmm.. i think some of us know d location. It's an isolated open air restaurant with plenty of roadside parking. As usual it's good that the exact location to be identified internally and inform members just before d TT thru sms (like previous TTs thru Mr P's sms).. or pre-visit will make it more interesting. Just my 2 cent..
:elefant::elefant::elefant:

Durex117

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Shuhairy for showing us the place tonite and the gps coordinate also :top:....great session gang :biggrin:

madiewaters

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
2 U all...
hope thats place not jadi PANASSSSS......
.:biggrin::listen::y:

Last edited:

ONEshot_3121

Jan 21, 2006
selangor
2 U all...
hope thats place not jadi PANASSSSS......
.:biggrin::listen::y:
for sure that place will not jadi PANASSS one:biggrin: but it can be another PANASSS if the surrounding music produce by syok sendiri music:banghead:

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

nice one.. pix leh?? heheh.. :biggrin:
aiyoo bro JT forgot la to take the pix:banghead: but u can ask durex for the detail:listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TWO TEAMS, ONE PARTY. HONDA SPREADS F1 FEVER TO MALAYSIANS

Petaling Jaya, 4 April 2007 In conjunction with the F1 race at Sepang this weekend, Honda Malaysia brought in Honda Racing F1 Team and Super Aguri F1 Team to meet media and Honda customers at a party in Kuala Lumpur while spreading the F1 fever in Malaysia!

Members of Honda Racing F1 Team and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience