need help in brake system...

andrew27

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
sifus i hav a problem wit my brake system and temporary i thought of using back my ori 660 kancil booster and master cylinder, is it advisable?

my brakes need 2 warm up every morning or else got no brakes at all, and sometimes braking very hard, when i use engine braking the brake pedal will go down a lil bit...guessing its an air leak in the booster but my mech said 2 change the master cylinder 1st...

anyone experienced this b4?

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
I would say your are most probably suffering a vacumn leak. I would follow your mechanic's suggestion. Also ask him about a one-way valve and check out your brake hoses and make sure there are no leaks there too.

andrew27

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
I would say your are most probably suffering a vacumn leak. I would follow your mechanic's suggestion. Also ask him about a one-way valve and check out your brake hoses and make sure there are no leaks there too.
yea i changed the 0ne-way valve as the one i got from half-cut is blocked...use back kancil ori...brake hose oredi change to steel ones, most probably is booster i guess...

anyway thanks bro Speed Demon...

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
this once also happened to me for my g11... the problem was the brake pads installed by a mechanic was those cap ayam type... than i bought a new set of fbk pads than the problem was gone... if there's a n air leak u would most probably be able to hear a hissing sound from the cyclinder head to master bump air hose...

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
Better check the rubber rings in the calipers as well :) if there's leakage in your brake then it's gonna be very dangerous for you to drive that car...

hwsv07

Nov 17, 2005
this once also happened to me for my g11... the problem was the brake pads installed by a mechanic was those cap ayam type... than i bought a new set of fbk pads than the problem was gone... if there's a n air leak u would most probably be able to hear a hissing sound from the cyclinder head to master bump air hose...
hi i'm experiencing this hissing sound as well! so it's likely due to a air leak at where do you know?

funny that this hissing sound i hear it sometimes and not everytime.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ppl,

I just got my wira turbo titan'd yesterday (10th May 2004). Fyi, I had NOT experience dis product before dis EXCEPT from wat i read n hear. From wat i've noticed there r mixed approvals/emotions/opinions about dis product there4 making me more sceptical. Anyway, I was thinking "if i were 2 get a local brand then there r lots of em in d market...minus d branded jap ones which cost a bomb"..so b4 yesterday (10/5/04), I did my share of shock-shopping til I finally decided 2...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience