Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Need help from the power of internet

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

csl

1,000 RPM
Kid missing. He was trying to call his mother because his younger sister cried. Somehow went missing. Polis suspect someone carried him away as the dog just stop at a shop's front corridor. This kit able to speak his name and write his name. Please call his parents at 016-9691166 or or call police.

486067_480846001961718_822670804_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/GuangMingDaily

糊塗爸媽åªé¡§çœ‹æ´—衣機 3兒留車走丟1個 | 中國報

where he went missing? able to translate to english? cannot read chinese...:biggrin:

Sad case.
Parents please do not let your children off your sight when out in the open.

think not yet found. heard on the new today the police were using dogs to sniff his trail.

I heard his trail missing half way through the search..Must have got into a car from that point...

Sh*t! Why do they need to kill? Probably too young to recognized them even....Rest in Peace....

Can translate? or got any english version?

same like late Nurin... still cold n unsolved... damn i pity that boy.. all my prayers with u little child.

*i heard somewhere Police manage to arrest some who are involved in human trafficking..

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi,

recently i took my dad's unser for snow bath n the guy there pour diesel on top of the car the he washes with the snow.when i asked him he said for brighter colour cars u have to use diesel to remove dirts?
isit true?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom