need help....bov

4segiBiskut

Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
how do i set the bov to hear very loud sound like zaa..zaa...zaa...zaa...zaa.
i am using a hks bov.....

at the moment it is sound very soft and i not attached the trottle hose

i closed the trottle hose that surpose to be attached to the bov and

left the bov on the main hose to the engine intake

can anyone give me some info on this...

thank u for viewing this thread...

seman

Jul 15, 2005
i use BOV "cap ayam". If its have bad effect to my engine or another thing? i bought it for RM200. pattern like sheep dog.

seman said:
i use BOV "cap ayam". If its have bad effect to my engine or another thing? i bought it for RM200. pattern like sheep dog.
i think urs is not original.....some said imitation BOV even d looks r same like actual one...but d performance is not d same.....some cars cannot put in this kind of BOV...d car will die off....if ur car has no problem wit this BOV...then u can use it lo....my 2 cents only

rm200 can get an used japan bov oledi actually....or Blitz bov used only rm200-250 ma....

4segiBiskut

Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
huakenny said:
i think urs is not original.....some said imitation BOV even d looks r same like actual one...but d performance is not d same.....some cars cannot put in this kind of BOV...d car will die off....if ur car has no problem wit this BOV...then u can use it lo....my 2 cents only

rm200 can get an used japan bov oledi actually....or Blitz bov used only rm200-250 ma....
i am using gsr auto....

if i would change the turbo to bigger model maybe TD05 or TD06......WILL THE BOV GIVE A MORE POWERFUL sound....

if i were to change the turbo to bigger what else do i have to change?

4segiBiskut said:
i am using gsr auto....

if i would change the turbo to bigger model maybe TD05 or TD06......WILL THE BOV GIVE A MORE POWERFUL sound....

if i were to change the turbo to bigger what else do i have to change?
Td05 enuf lo i think for ur gsr.....urs is auto....

bigger turbo...fuel pump change to evo d lo...otherwise use Bosch....3" piping......

boost meter n air fuel ratio meter.....metal gasket for safety purpose

4segiBiskut

Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
huakenny said:
Td05 enuf lo i think for ur gsr.....urs is auto....

bigger turbo...fuel pump change to evo d lo...otherwise use Bosch....3" piping......

boost meter n air fuel ratio meter.....metal gasket for safety purpose
WITH THIS UP GRADE WILL MY CAR GET A BETTER BOV SOUND?

4segiBiskut said:
WITH THIS UP GRADE WILL MY CAR GET A BETTER BOV SOUND?
if juz wan louder sound...boost up ur current turbo oso can oledi lo....change bigger turbo wil required more works n budgets......ur BOV adjuztable? boost higher so sound louder d bov....get adjustable bov if d current one is not

seman

Jul 15, 2005
huakenny said:

what u mean, car will die off??

gsrTurbo9166

Apr 23, 2005
actually cap ayam bov is ok 1 la 4 those low boost
like my fren use cap ayam oso no prob
but we try to change to my car then tarik kuat
prob come d the bov longgak d

Last week we brought you renderings of the upcoming BMW 1 Series M Coupe, and now the man behind that, Gerald Alvarez, has pieced together the upcoming BMW M5 F10 based on spy shots and other artists impressions.

The rendering couldn't be that far off the real thing as it is pretty detailed, but for an M5 it looks somewhat mellow compared to the E60 and E39 M5 models. There's the usual M upgrades of an...