Rendered: Upcoming BMW M5 F10

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Last week we brought you renderings of the upcoming BMW 1 Series M Coupe, and now the man behind that, Gerald Alvarez, has pieced together the upcoming BMW M5 F10 based on spy shots and other artists impressions.

The rendering couldn't be that far off the real thing as it is pretty detailed, but for an M5 it looks somewhat mellow compared to the E60 and E39 M5 models. There's the usual M upgrades of an aggressive bumper, new side vents, side sills and lightweight wheels compared to the standard, but that's about it. We will still have to wait for the final product to see what else is different.

Powering the new M5 will be a twin-turbo 4.4-liter V8 from the X5M/X6M duo. The power unit produces around 547hp in the X variants but is expected to feature somewhere around 592hp in the new M.

The car is expected to debut at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show and go on sale later next year.

Source: World Car Fans

Attachments

robthomas

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
nice rendered... can't wait for 4 de real m5... & will miss the v10 engine....

kethon27

Known Member
May 8, 2006
hopes the M division will come with whole-new exterior stying rather copy from previous model styling..

charles27

Mar 14, 2009
good news for huge horsepower...
bad news for even higher price. the current 530i is already 600k RM.
M5 would be easily reach 1mil i guess.

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
looks nice impression wise

good news for huge horsepower...
bad news for even higher price. the current 530i is already 600k RM.
M5 would be easily reach 1mil i guess.
haha the current M5 is ardy more than 1 million wey...this one mayb 1.5-2 million easily :mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today I was having dinner with some my my relatives.

Then one of my relative told me her handphone was robbed along with the purse a few weeks ago.

She called to the handphone and request the theive to please return here IC, Driving license and SIM card (she saved alot of her customer no. in it)

The audacity is, the theive answered the call and threatened he will rape her if she ever called him again.

She was so upset, her boyfriend heard about this and engaged the service of a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience