Need Advise...SGTI or Putra?

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
i would like to buy 2nd hand GTi or Putra with manual G/box and MMC Ecu.....i'm in dilemma...can anyone give me the pros and cons..which one is better?

WHE1731

Mar 16, 2006
better go for GTI if u need a better performance and safety handling.....if you need a bigger space in your luggage compartment,better you buy putra....for me,i prefer putra because it looks better compare to th GTI.....last time,i used to saw a putra with 17" evo sport rims....wow...what a fierce looking putra with red color...

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
same dilemma like mine last time...

as u see my nick, i did go for GTi at last, 1999 model w MMC ecu. standard stock.
but then after that, tengok putra chun pulakk!!!

but GTi handles well,the best actually,as compared to putra or any other cars u can get within that range and gives a well-balanced comfort also...

i think its normal, as humans...hard to satisfy our ever-increasing desire...

wateva your choic, bro...find one as standard as possile...

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
mmm thanx 4 ur opinion.....putra resale value not as good as GTi from what i've been told....small circle of people will buy a putra compared to GTi...personally i prefer Putra design with full nice bodykit...
but now i'm looking for GTi

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
yes u got the point beatnik... that's why brand new Gti more expensive than Putra

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
ya beatnik...GTi is the only car (locally produced la) which looks good in its standard...

if u see other cars, even the hondas (except type r of course) mesti cross in mind... "ini kalau masuk rim 17 cun ni..." or "...ini kalau lowered, kasi itu gap between fender and tyre dissapear mesti ngam.."

any car i see, always like that one. but with GTi...just love it the way it is. maybe the rims can be better, coz ori is quite heavy, but it still looks good...

find one from owner directly if possible. mahal sikit is ok. majority those in 2nd hand dealer kena lanyak already...

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
haha..gtishadowfax....egnine came over to see my car....he says he has found a nice 2001 model..quite good condition...nice guy....hope he manage to find his dream car...

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
heheh..doesnt matter what people say la bro...

what u feel and what u know that counts...

whatever we do, we just cant satisfy everyone..rite?

so i simply dont give a fuck to what people say....

heheheh...u know who u are.....that matters most!

cheers!

mavericktan7

Known Member
Jan 13, 2005
Visit site
if u drive gti u look like more class than those driving putra coz mostly putra will be associated with ahbengs and those racing kaki.

performance wise both also same engine.

main difference is 1 is coupe, the other is hatchback. which 1 u prefer? one true thing is that if u wan to mod, u will need to put more $$$ into putra as standard putra exterior looks like wira. yucks!!!

btw, i choose putra in the end. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know where to custom make a adjustable chamber kits and how much?

I'm using 20" wheels and my tires only eating inside pretty bad and middle still let about 80% .

Please help.

Thanks!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience