naza ria

K_C

500 RPM
Jul 26, 2005
p e n a n g
thanks for all the comments... dont think i will get one after all this kinda feedback. hehe... FC sure kill me wan

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
the FC is basically comparable to any 2.5 litre and above vehicle. if you are used to driving around in a wira, then the FC is considerably more. but if you are used to driving say cefiro 3.0 then the FC is not that different. its all relative basically.

FYI the carnival aka ria is the safest MPV in north america with 5star NHTSA rating. that extra reinforcements makes it very heavy and causes its thirst for petrol. its about 400kgs heavier than the innova. BTW the innova is not sold in north america and is an asian only model unlike the carnival.

so a little more on petrol for safety sake is quite a good tradeoff for me...

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
alexz said:
the FC is basically comparable to any 2.5 litre and above vehicle. if you are used to driving around in a wira, then the FC is considerably more. but if you are used to driving say cefiro 3.0 then the FC is not that different. its all relative basically.

FYI the carnival aka ria is the safest MPV in north america with 5star NHTSA rating. that extra reinforcements makes it very heavy and causes its thirst for petrol. its about 400kgs heavier than the innova. BTW the innova is not sold in north america and is an asian only model unlike the carnival.

so a little more on petrol for safety sake is quite a good tradeoff for me...
Are u sure ?? which model ???

If u are talkin about 2001 model it has a problem with head to head collision. I remembered a Mat-Salleh fren, her family n her drove the KIA n crash at Batu Ferringgi with an Iswara (isawara fault for overtakin on a one way street). Her father was injured on legs badly (wife holdin him cryin), her adik ..if u see her adik's shirt is covered with blood. It was a tragic day, n they were happily enjoyin Penang to the max. The time they got an accident was on the same day Gujerat had an earthquake n that was 26.12.2001 :shocked: OMFG ?? 5 years b4 tsunami ??

Oh sorry for the off-topic there.

Ur reviews on naik bukit with Naza I am not sure but the one I have has no problems on bukit. So far my Naza dont have problems. Beaten my sister's Estima n some fast MPV's. Maintance, yes it is HELL especially di tempat service NAZA.

I love my NAZA n i call it a TANk bcoz of its size.

P/S: bloody rempits for stealin the metal tyre cap.

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
driftkingII said:
Are u sure ?? which model ???

If u are talkin about 2001 model it has a problem with head to head collision. I remembered a Mat-Salleh fren, her family n her drove the KIA n crash at Batu Ferringgi with an Iswara (isawara fault for overtakin on a one way street). Her father was injured on legs badly (wife holdin him cryin), her adik ..if u see her adik's shirt is covered with blood. It was a tragic day, n they were happily enjoyin Penang to the max. The time they got an accident was on the same day Gujerat had an earthquake n that was 26.12.2001 :shocked: OMFG ?? 5 years b4 tsunami ??

Oh sorry for the off-topic there.

Ur reviews on naik bukit with Naza I am not sure but the one I have has no problems on bukit. So far my Naza dont have problems. Beaten my sister's Estima n some fast MPV's. Maintance, yes it is HELL especially di tempat service NAZA.

I love my NAZA n i call it a TANk bcoz of its size.

P/S: bloody rempits for stealin the metal tyre cap.
it quite heavy 2tan...how old is yr naza ria??? ya the quality control r bad, even claim 1 battery also difficult...1 thing kia interior is quite confort, exterior look class especially kia optima modify vip style...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Once it is selling at a dirt cheap price (less than RM 40k), might buy one and convert into a mobile office... throw away all the seats, put a table and some nice deco and parquet floors.

For Internet access, can use Jaring Wireless Broadband and Maxis or Celcom 3G.

For F&B, can stock up a mini bar.

Stock A/C is cold enough (twin blowers).

Then, need to find a driver to drive u around town and project site.

Cheaper way than buying a Hummer H2.

rasidrahim

Dec 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys! I would like to ask about some naza ria gear problem. My father's car having a problem which is, sometimes the gear doesn't engage. When he put a gear at D, the gear doesn't engage. Need to change gear to N first then change to D for a few times, then the gear will engage. It only happens on D gear, other gear doesn't have that problems. Is it gearbox problem or other problem? Kindly help me. Thanks! :banghead:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi anyone can suggest me the brand of imported or high quality 2" mid box and bullet available in malaysia? i saw brand "sebring" 2 inch mid box and looks like good quality. i wonder if there are other brands also? are there HKS or Apexi 2" bullet or midbox on the market other than the mufflers?

sorry for being ignorance:D.im trying to mod my kelisa exhaust with high quality products
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience