Nan King massacre 68th aniversery

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
LEts pray for the victims in this tragedy.....I hope this kind of tragedy wont happen again..

this site has detail history on the WW2 between china and japs...sorry its in chinese but its quite a detail site i ve seen so far....

http://www.ngensis.com/jap6/jp.htm

cooldube

Known Member
Jun 20, 2004
shah alam
last month i just return from shanghai trip. i also go there to pray 4 then .. When u read the real story, it make u cry... lol..

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
20000 womens were raped, 300000 people were killed.....they even raped the old women....

and there were killing contest......crazy beast...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
yah... i've been to the memorial park in shanghai too... the photos are really tragic... so so so many people are killed... so so so many women are raped and abused... and all end up being killed... no wonder old old china people hate japanese so much... seeing this really sad la... how could people at those days could do such thing??... they kill humans like slaughtering chickens... shit man...

may all of them rest in peace...

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
not only old old people dislike the japanese, if you been visited the north-east provinces like harbin you will feel the heat over japanese there. The 731 biological warfare division from Japan left them alot of dangerous hazards, numerous of bio weapons were buried under their ground, many ppl killed by these WW2 left over every year.

But...the girls there are one of the best in china, those girls in da lian and chang chun are tall, slim and fair.

nowadays the japanese left wing extremist are trying to brain wash their new generation, There were articles saying they will conquer china oneday and wipe out chinese, but i think if they dare to do so japan will be a historical name..... :P

ka_ren

500 RPM
Oct 12, 2004
K.L
during WW2.. the japs wants to conquer china rite? or they want to wipe out chinese too? y must they kill all the chinese? were they afraid tat the chinese will rebel n fight back to get bk their freedom? it's an act of an animal.. they take killing as a pleasure.. enjoying every bit of it... sick bastards!

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
ka_ren said:
during WW2.. the japs wants to conquer china rite? or they want to wipe out chinese too? y must they kill all the chinese? were they afraid tat the chinese will rebel n fight back to get bk their freedom? it's an act of an animal.. they take killing as a pleasure.. enjoying every bit of it... sick bastards!
Conquer china is just part of their plan. In Japs mind Chinese are not worth to own the land and they did not see chinese as a human, so the japs also start a secret plan to kill all chinese just like hitler want to eliminate all jews.

Japanese have set up some biological warfare team to research on how to kill mass number of chinese in shortest time, one the the famouse is the 731 division which HQ in Harbin,china

in msia, the base for 731 division was at the tampoi in JB. some evidence showed that the tampoi hospital was used as a base for biological warfare tests.

according to the interview of those retire japanese soldiers, they were taught that killing chinese is nothing because chinese is just liek animal to them.They got reward for killing of chinese, some even run competition for killing.

ka_ren

500 RPM
Oct 12, 2004
K.L
i heard my malaysian studies teacher say b4 that they even gamble...if a lady is pregnant,they will bet whether the baby is boy or girl.. then they will slit her stomach to reveal the result..

sick or wat? u judge

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
the japs are agreed by most to have far most very very high discipline but in terms of human rights... they suck.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
U see their AV then u know how sick it is...:P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all the sifu's out there, need help here...

got wira a/b 1.3 year 1998 (mitsu ecu ;)

planning to get better air filter, budget not more than rm200

which is the best to get, and where (shop). i'm staying in kl

thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience