Naftalena 'ubat gegat' can save yr fuel?

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
so wat they saying is...the mothballs are just a placebo effect?

anybody remember mythbusters testing this on an old engine? it ran smoother after they added a few mothballs in...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
so wat they saying is...the mothballs are just a placebo effect?

anybody remember mythbusters testing this on an old engine? it ran smoother after they added a few mothballs in...
Just a note - Octane in US varies from 80 to 99. If they used low rating octane with Naphthalene based mothballs, then perhaps it might work.

But I use mothballs for keeping the moths away. I dunno about you but I'd never stick that into my car. Injectors run on a microscopic level, whether your mothball contaminants or whatever it breaks down into is small enough to pass through, then you might be looking at clogged injectors or worse, a dirty fuel system.

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
yup, look for those white color ones n check the ingredients. for me, i premix moth balls into a bottle, i use filters to sort out the residue, turns out they do leave some white powder subtance, but very little as the ratio is 1:50 per pack of moth balls.

results, still same, works for my 3 cars, works on my motorbikes. engine more responsive

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Better fuel consumption is more effective compare to better power n pickup, can save fuel and save environment too...:driver:
it just made the engine more responsive n more kick, but slightly harsher ride. save petrol ? hard leh, foot more heavy when engine more responsive, heheh

beggarmaster2000

Sep 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
lol what next? urinal cake? your car exhaust kill many moths and cockroach? aiyo.... sounds like some grocery myth busta hahaha =) i am stupid, pay no attention =)

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
hmmm, alot of things have to try yourself, then mar know answer lor :D dun believe nvm geh, the sun still rises n sets tomorow :D

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Race and track junkie's take note, you will love this. A 1972 Lola T210 at Spa Francorchamps during a masters race. And just to make it all the more interesting, the driver, Chris Fox, spins at turn 1 right after the start. Watch as he makes his way back up the field in a car with zero driving aid, pity it's just a 5-minute video. If you're wondering how come the cars in front manage to pull away so easily...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience