Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TURBO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
hahaha everywhere got phantom voters...if lose always blame the phantom. pity them hahahah
haha but cant blame anyone for raising the issue also because it exist whenever voting comes into play hell it even exist in the general elections so cant blame people for being curios :banghead:

pert

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Damansara
Even F1 cars now also switching back to 4 pistons in-line + TURBO tech brothers...
The world proof it already loo. :hello::flute::top:

Last edited:

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You only see NA bolt on turbo did anyone see turbo down grade to NA? I term of power and affordable still turbo come 1st unless you want pay 5000cc road tax for NA then maybe you can smoke turbo car.

But for me NA or Turbo both I also respect.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Of couse distance need to put into consideration...

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Of couse distance need to put into consideration...

zuruzuruz

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Ampang
got nothing against turbo.. but somehow, i appreciate more to guys who tune their car NA, rather than guys who slap on a turbo immediately for a short cut for performance.

besides that, the intake n exhaust note of a roaring NA is melodic. for example, the lfa <3 <3.. Huhu

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Turbo also got epic melodic sound eg "Subaru" and for NA I would prefer VTEC sound

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
prelaunch 3500 rpm, e-brake down, 1st gear, n/a ahead due to turbo's excessive wheelspin, 2nd gear, turbo catching up and now side by side, 3rd gear, turbo in the lead, 4th gear, turbo increase the lead, both in the redline zone 8000 rpm, 5th gear......

guess now we are on the fourth gear

now waiting for the final results:-

turbo engine kaboom thus n/a wins....or

n/a fails to catch up, and turbo is the clear winner!!!!!!!!!

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
got nothing against turbo.. but somehow, i appreciate more to guys who tune their car NA, rather than guys who slap on a turbo immediately for a short cut for performance.

besides that, the intake n exhaust note of a roaring NA is melodic. for example, the lfa <3 <3.. Huhu
since when turbocharging processes is a short cut? i got cut, bruises, greased elbow, benjol, when doing a bot for customers and my cars. trust me, its not as simple as sum people say.. its just dat, i think charging and engine up is more worth considering the gain vs expenditures. if u know how to take care of the engine, it will lasts not matter if its charged or not

i dont need to hear the melody of the zorst, dats y i always got away asap when seeing a vtec, the zorst noise is annoyingly loud. even when ive gained much distance in front pun leh dengar lagi zorst tu menjerit, cant stand it

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Hehehe, my VTEC roaring like a pondan.... stendet cat-back maaa..

But, somehow I have to agree laa, most of VTEC owner, they will change their exhaust setup to a higher pitch note, so that they can enjoy vtec'ing orchestra (and also to "inform" other motorist that I have got VTEC) :biggrin:

Same goes to turbo owner, mostly the first thing they will change is atmospheric BOV. Kecinggg..kepisshhh.. :biggrin:

p/s: I will call SPR to increase the undi hantu on NA plak... wait for their magic...

ONEshot_3121

Jan 21, 2006
selangor
turbo can go 220km/j all time kl to jb?
k20a all day :p
of course can...im taking my e8 early this month from alor star to selangor driving constantly 200km/h t0 220km/h sometimes down the speed la due to heavy traffic...so far so good..the not good i is only need to refuel the gas more..but its common la due to high boost..:driver:...always smiling when driving:thefinger:...turbo FTW :biggrin:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
since when turbocharging processes is a short cut? i got cut, bruises, greased elbow, benjol, when doing a bot for customers and my cars. trust me, its not as simple as sum people say.. its just dat, i think charging and engine up is more worth considering the gain vs expenditures. if u know how to take care of the engine, it will lasts not matter if its charged or not

i dont need to hear the melody of the zorst, dats y i always got away asap when seeing a vtec, the zorst noise is annoyingly loud. even when ive gained much distance in front pun leh dengar lagi zorst tu menjerit, cant stand it
luckily your always in front of the vtec right then if your behind lagi pekak :biggrin:

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
Hehehe, my VTEC roaring like a pondan.... stendet cat-back maaa..

But, somehow I have to agree laa, most of VTEC owner, they will change their exhaust setup to a higher pitch note, so that they can enjoy vtec'ing orchestra (and also to "inform" other motorist that I have got VTEC) :biggrin:

Same goes to turbo owner, mostly the first thing they will change is atmospheric BOV. Kecinggg..kepisshhh.. :biggrin:

p/s: I will call SPR to increase the undi hantu on NA plak... wait for their magic...
hehe..no need undi hantu bro, just do the campaign and propaganda...brainwash people mind..make them believe that turbo is bad thing to have on their car eventhough we know that turbo not that bad hahahahaha:rofl:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
hehe..no need undi hantu bro, just do the campaign and propaganda...brainwash people mind..make them believe that turbo is bad thing to have on their car eventhough we know that turbo not that bad hahahahaha:rofl:
haha yeah lah i secretly believe that NA owners would like to have turbochargers on their cars as well but they are hindered by the myth that the maintenance costs are super high and its very fragile coz most of the NA owners i talk to who owned turbo cars before all of them said they miss the G's :biggrin:

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If car fast and then noise for me is ok....but some ppl just exhuast like trumpet but car speed like turtle that is embrassing.
I ever encounter a Waja stock car with trumpet exhaust try to bully a stock Iswara. Eventho the iswara only speed about 90km/h at fast lane why the heck the waja want to cucuk that iswara since the can overtake from right lane. Finally the iswara give way but the waja don't seem can't run fast. Banghead! Only exhaust bising how disappointed.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

kumar22mostwanted said:
haha yeah lah i secretly believe that NA owners would like to have turbochargers on their cars as well but they are hindered by the myth that the maintenance costs are super high and its very fragile coz most of the NA owners i talk to who owned turbo cars before all of them said they miss the G's :biggrin:
Well NA can also have the G feeling but cost will be double as Turbo...
Want to make turbo fast is not too hard but want to make NA fast that is really hard..
I belive most NA owner might think Turbo is high maintanance cost engine but they forget NA is high cost at upgrading.
Great power come with great responsibility.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
If car fast and then noise for me is ok....but some ppl just exhuast like trumpet but car speed like turtle that is embrassing.
I ever encounter a Waja stock car with trumpet exhaust try to bully a stock Iswara. Eventho the iswara only speed about 90km/h at fast lane why the heck the waja want to cucuk that iswara since the can overtake from right lane. Finally the iswara give way but the waja don't seem can't run fast. Banghead! Only exhaust bising how disappointed.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Well NA can also have the G feeling but cost will be double as Turbo...
Want to make turbo fast is not too hard but want to make NA fast that is really hard..
I belive most NA owner might think Turbo is high maintanance cost engine but they forget NA is high cost at upgrading.
Great power come with great responsibility.
yes absolutely right you are
more power equals to more costs on all fronts fuel,maintenance and upgrading
the sad truth :banghead:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
dat only applies on na owners kumar, not on us charged heads. in fact, if u spend the same amount of money both na and charged engines more powerful, the charged is gonna win hands down. lets be real, comparison must be made at similar capacity level

as i always say it, "the fastest car in the world have FOUR turbines for a reason". here is another one, "competitors trying to break dat speed record also slapped in chargers, y didnt they just raise the capacity jer?"

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
dat only applies on na owners kumar, not on us charged heads. in fact, if u spend the same amount of money both na and charged engines more powerful, the charged is gonna win hands down. lets be real, comparison must be made at similar capacity level

as i always say it, "the fastest car in the world have FOUR turbines for a reason". here is another one, "competitors trying to break dat speed record also slapped in chargers, y didnt they just raise the capacity jer?"
like DUHHH!! :biggrin: forced induction all the way
what i mean was putting aside the issue whether its a turbo or NA car you want more power the $$ will start to fly out
i purposely didnt wanna start about NA vs turbo coz if given the same resources i know who gonna win also hands down :thefinger:

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I remember there is a rule if want to compare NA VS Turbo capacity
If Turbo is 2.0cc then NA has to be multiple by 1.7
If Rotary 1.3 which equavalent to 2.6cc NA
I not sure does this still apply to motorsport world.

keeltha

Known Member
Jan 13, 2011
Selangor
like DUHHH!! :biggrin: forced induction all the way
what i mean was putting aside the issue whether its a turbo or NA car you want more power the $$ will start to fly out
i purposely didnt wanna start about NA vs turbo coz if given the same resources i know who gonna win also hands down :thefinger:
Cant agreed more, this poll is fun, dont take it too serious tho.

Power need $$

Lasttime some ppl prefer NA more than turbo is becoz of the turbo lag spoiled the throttle control rythm but with new anti-lag system more mature nowadays, so...

I am noob but if i dont mistaken turbine cant move a car w/o engine (NA?), turbo is accessory right ?

Chill and cheers, what I want is a good package car, dont really care is turbo or NA...

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
keeltha said:
Cant agreed more, this poll is fun, dont take it too serious tho.

Power need $$

Lasttime some ppl prefer NA more than turbo is becoz of the turbo lag spoiled the throttle control rythm but with new anti-lag system more mature nowadays, so...

I am noob but if i dont mistaken turbine cant move a car w/o engine (NA?), turbo is accessory right ?

Chill and cheers, what I want is a good package car, dont really care is turbo or NA...
Cannot say Turbo is accessory because you cant install turbo at accessory shop but it can be optional. Lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey ppl,
Just wondering did anybody went to service their suspensions before? Izzit adviseable to do so? My suspension are from RG and been using like 3 years + already..now can feel thats its bumpy riding n got *klong klong sound..so feel like servicing it.. but would like ur feedback on it...

Btw its around rm80 for 1 right?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience