Myvi SE/Extreme 1.5 modifications

wwilliamm

Jul 12, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Is Denso IK22 iridium spark plug suitable for myvi 1.5? And is it true that 3SZ-VE engine has very little tuning capability as compared to K3-VE engines. :wavey:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
i wanna know what is the bulb for the lagi best lagi power myvi headlamp
H4

Is Denso IK22 iridium spark plug suitable for myvi 1.5? And is it true that 3SZ-VE engine has very little tuning capability as compared to K3-VE engines. :wavey:
That's rubbish. If it's an engine it's tunable. Just a matter of how much money you have.

Hi guys, Myvi 1.5 manual gearbox and the myvi 1.3 manual gearbox is same?
Nope. It probably shares the same gearbox as the Alza

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Not suitable. You need IXU22 spark plug. the spark plugs for 2007 onwards Myvi 1.3 and Myvi 1.5 has a physically smaller spark plug.

3SZ-VE has longer (weaker) conrods compared to K3-VE, if you turbocharge it guarantee the conrods bengkok. N/A tuning is a waste of money, the ROI is very low.

I suspect the 1.5 autobox ratio is similar to the 1.3. You should wonder why Perodua publish gear ratio for Viva but none for Myvi :)

Last edited:

wwilliamm

Jul 12, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Not suitable. You need IXU22 spark plug. the spark plugs for 2007 onwards Myvi 1.3 and Myvi 1.5 has a physically smaller spark plug.

3SZ-VE has longer (weaker) conrods compared to K3-VE, if you turbocharge it guarantee the conrods bengkok. N/A tuning is a waste of money, the ROI is very low.

I suspect the 1.5 autobox ratio is similar to the 1.3. You should wonder why Perodua publish gear ratio for Viva but none for Myvi :)
Thank you for the clarifications ! for NGK cross reference i guess it would be DCPR7EIX right correct me if i'm wrong and btw, what's ROI? aha. Sorry for the noob questions.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Not suitable. You need IXU22 spark plug. the spark plugs for 2007 onwards Myvi 1.3 and Myvi 1.5 has a physically smaller spark plug.:)
I'm wondering if IK20 is compatible to 3sz-ve? I've seen some using that instead of ixu22. Not sure what's the diff..

wwilliamm

Jul 12, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Has anyone tried installing the UR rear lower bar ?

Does it produce any rattling noise/sound after using it awhile ? And mind sharing your experience/feedback particularly on this bar ? really appreciate it.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Has anyone tried installing the UR rear lower bar ?

Does it produce any rattling noise/sound after using it awhile ? And mind sharing your experience/feedback particularly on this bar ? really appreciate it.
I have it installed. So far so good no rattling sound caused by the bar and the ride back is a little firmer. Has been using it for more than 7 months now.

errmm..what brand of lower spring suggest? :stupid:
Eibach? It has good feedback so far:hmmmm:

fadlie

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
hye all,

anyone have installed any digital speedmeter to myvi 1.5? apexi rsm/pivot speed meter etc2?

Ive installed Pivot speedmeter V to manual myvi 1.5, prev use this speedmeter at my wife viva. I manage to find speed sensor wire at ecu (same color code, same socket, same wire position compare to viva ecu), but problem now i couldn't find the pulse setting for this myvi. (Previously using n16 pulse setting on viva 1.0 auto).

If there any member using digital speedmeter please share your experience...TQ

OKLY

Known Member
Nov 26, 2011
Selangor
errmm..what brand of lower spring suggest? :stupid:
Depends on what you want/need. If you want performance then quite a good setup I've tried which doesn't cost too much would be GAB lowering springs with absorbers like IMP Comfort or Propex. As the GAB springs are quite stiff, you may feel your ride is harsh on our roads but you'll get quite good handling.

If budget allows then go for progressive springs like Eibach or Vogtland to name a few. Should be good to go with the OEM absorbers but you can also pair it with heavy duty absorbers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye to sifo n zth member..
As title let we discus about this 2 system..
What a main diffrent?pro n con about this system
Wich 1 better?and how do we know our use wich system..
like me..i dont my car use what system until to nightsome
sifu just tell me..

Your advise is most welkem here:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience