MYVI preview

wak minilite

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Klang
Lucky the price has been increase a bit..otherwise TRM cannot sold lah...BTW why proton quiet oredi..no new launch..advertise since oct lst year...

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Heheh suga girl i thought u really go drive around SIC can review the rumble strips and apex also.

Like I said earlier, this car will rock! Long live Perodua! Feel proud that the actual Boon was also designed by Malaysians!

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
i did test drive it on wednesday, all i can say that its a superb car. the handling is good for a 1.3 car, the steering is precise but i do think the brakes is too powerful.

proton waas supposed to launch the TRM in march, but is posponed supposedly because of some technical faults that they need to iron out. still no news about its launch though, but i think proton is going to lose out to this myvi by launching the TRM after the Myvi.

IMHO Myvi's quality is way better than any korean/local cars to date!!

LAWRENCE_Q

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
JB
Visit site
not to deny, MYVi look cun!!!

so far it's a car worth 2 buy!!!

if due to budget, can consider MYVi, a new model from pero2, a local version of JPN Daihatsu BooN & Toyota Passo, a very New model in Jpn for less than 1 yrs!

a smaller capacity 1.3 Twincam, a almost same same wf other similar model! for a affordable price!

disclosed from fren tat perodua told their salesmen tat MYVi is the main target 2 "push" for this yr!!! other models sure will got "impact" after MYVi launched! but nvm, tis yr mz push MYVi !!! no order for other model(kenari,kelisa & so on) nvm!!!

r0ok

Mar 31, 2005
Transmission

Hi suga_gurl...

Hope you don't helping me out here.. but i'm trying to find out what transmission is the new myvi using... it's not aishin right?

Thanks,
r0ok

C

cbljkkj

Not bad...even rear seats can adjust...Side mirror signal lights..nice and clean engine bay...Speedo goes up to 220!!..Would love to see this car in White Te-37s Rays Rims and red paint..OOhhhH..Nice

New member of the Perodua family.I would rather get this car than the TRM..Jazz Killer mwahahah

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) is bringing in the Nissan Leaf into Malaysia and is very much eager to present it to the public. This serves as their formal invitation to all in order to help the general public experience the world’s first mass-produced, all-electric and zero-emission Nissan Leaf at ETCM's showroom at Jalan Kemajuan, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. When might you ask...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience