Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

MYVI brake for sale

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
i got few set of MYVI brake for sale..can suit kenari and kelisa car..just plug and play..selling RM600 with instalation..here are some picture taken recently during the instalation of MYVI brake to a kelisa

on the left is MYVI brake and on the right is kelisa stock brake

anyone instrested to get this brake..pls pm me or call me at 016-4397718 for more information on the brakes..

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Review on this Myvi Brakeset on Kenari compare stock kenari brakeset.

- Reduction in stopping distance by half on my kenari using Myvi brakeset with Michelin 185-60-14 tyres

- Increase of braking power on kenari,since the brakeset is fitted to originally MYVI car is heaver than kenari by 100kg

- The installation of the Myvi brakeset to kenari is hassle free,no modification is require as all the lug nut hole n place is the same.

- With this MYVI brakeset in your kenari n kelisa,you can have enhanced braking only at a small fraction of cost compare L9 brakeset which is more wellknown among P2 car modder. Becos the L9 brake pad will cost somewhere around RM200 plus per set while MYVI brake pad will only cost you around RM40 plus i think. In long term it can save you a big sum of money for your other future modding project and u get better brakeset n stopping distance as compare stock brakeset.

-For the stock kenari brakeset,normally when we go uphill n downhill of Genting, u will encounter problems like over-heat brake due to too many time flooring the brake pedal which end up making the brake disc overheated due to stock disc is not ventilated and the dispertion of heat is pretty poor,resulting in no brake. With this MYVI brakeset on our kenari and kelisa, this problems is solved, couple with the dot 4 brake fluid that is already included in the price you pay,they blend in nicely to perform in the optimum level all the time when u need the car to stop. Having said that we need to assume that u should have the sufficient rubber thread on your tyres.

-There will be no increase of petrol consumption if u use this MYVI brakeset although the size of the disc n caliber are bigger than the stock kenari brakeset. As they say bigger disc, u will need more power to push the car to move becos the will be certain pressure apply to the disc even though we didn't floor the brake pedal. Basically this is stock brake on MYVI and when it is install in kenari there will be having the same level of pressure of the brake pad apply on the disc as kenari.

To get to know more about the feel and usefulness of this brakeset,i think u guys can meet up with Kelisa6009 for a test drive.

Just my 2 cents. :regular_smile:

Last edited:

likwei

Jul 11, 2005
kl
Disc Brake For MyVI

i'm interested Rear Disc Brake for MyVI...
You got?
or you know what kind of rear disc suit for myvi??
tQ!

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
bro..if i just want a set of it and i fix it at my spot..how much can u give me the best price?
thanks

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
now i got one extra MYVI brake set for sale....
PRice RM450 for the whole set that comes with stock brake pad.....price is highly nego because i don;t wan the brake lying in my store room to rust....so quote me the price and if the price is ok with me i will let it got...

the brake set is plug and play to kelisa and kenari...

here are some photo where u can compare ...kelisa stock disc and myvi disc

pls pm me to nego the price...
thanks

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
ITEM SOLD>>>>thanks to the buyer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Don't you just love tuners? They take a relatively fast car, replace some parts, do some tuning work and turn it into some fire breathing monster that can easily take on some of the more established barons of speed. This is one fine example by Emotion Wheels. The German tuner usually only works with wheels and this is its second time branching out into the world of total...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience