Myvi 1.5 se with original suspension stiff ride

drummydrew

Known Member
Dec 7, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Indeed. I can talk about HLSH till the cows come home, but no money so I just buy cheap shit instead. If it sucks I can say its cheap mah. lol. OEM spec, can't suck that bad, the original KYB also damn bumpy already.
good ma, can experiment and review with available products while saving the wallet. like i dreamed to the moon and back about changing to HLSH coilovers, but no money so can only think about servicing nia :biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
good ma, can experiment and review with available products while saving the wallet. like i dreamed to the moon and back about changing to HLSH coilovers, but no money so can only think about servicing nia :biggrin:
haha, i didn't dream le, back then only one available as GAB SS... I gotten it. In less than a week I gotten rid of it. Way too low even at the highest setting (for me).

Because the ground clearance didn't meet my need i got rid of it. I didn't even bother to play with the S/H.

drummydrew

Known Member
Dec 7, 2015
Petaling Jaya
haha, i didn't dream le, back then only one available as GAB SS... I gotten it. In less than a week I gotten rid of it. Way too low even at the highest setting (for me).

Because the ground clearance didn't meet my need i got rid of it. I didn't even bother to play with the S/H.
slap it on and see if it fulfills, don't like, remove and rid. short and sweet, nice! :adore:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
slap it on and see if it fulfills, don't like, remove and rid. short and sweet, nice! :adore:
Sadly, no alternatives back then. TEIN & CUSCO was almost double in price.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
For wira is cheaper tho....i got ftuned last year. rm2700.
Include gst :mad:, installation ...3k++
HLSH? What's your feedback on it?

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
yes, hlsh and body shift. Front inverted, rear monotube.
comfort for a coilover. From my view, feel planted on the road. Even i test whack corner on malaysia uneven road, i don feel a guessing game how the steering going to response. + ps3 tyre also lah.

Before that i run with HWL st-1 (orange spring) hlsh body shift. I should have test other spring rate for it !! but it din cross my mind before join zth. :mad:
Should be cheaper alternative. Anyway i sold it.

i cannot compare Ftuned with HWL st-1. Not fair. :hmmmm:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was parking my car at taman sentosa during last weekend(sunday 01/08/2010)
Estimate from 6.30pm-8.30pm. The broke my driver side window.
Lost 1 AVCR black color with stand ,
sensor & solenoid safe , so anyone seem any fishy seller selling an APEXi AVCR black with short wire with stand but without the extension wire/sensor/solenoid kindly contact me...
Nothing to say , this is my 3rd time or maybe can say 4th time got car broken ,
2pcs pioneer hu , RSM blue ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience