Mythelogy Lightened Crank Pulleys, Flagship Dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Mythelogy Lightened Crank Pulleys, Flagship Dealer

aLoM

Aug 14, 2007
Quote me the best price for 4g13(year 1998 if im not mistaken) and shipping to Miri Sarawak. Any other items for my iswara?

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Quote me the best price for 4g13(year 1998 if im not mistaken) and shipping to Miri Sarawak. Any other items for my iswara?
Hi,

We only have the VDO version in stock. It can still be used on your iswara but it's heavier and more expensive. Good thing is though - you can sell to a VDO user next time you are down grading.

ronaldinho_375

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Hi nash and maxx, official price is RM600, but we ALWAYS have better offer for forum members. Kindly call me at 019-3593909 for more details.

As for performance improvement, it's certain, but it's a matter of how much (that the driver can sense).
this person said please col for detail.. mau jual produk tp kerek giler maa...
tgk peta tgk peta.. if i know how to look map dont need to waste my prepaid calling u...
very bad salesman!

bugbear1986

Known Member
Apr 22, 2006
hi~
asking on behalf of my friend..
can u plz quote me the price of crankpulley for sentra 99 n16?
thx alot...

paddy83

From Facebook
Mar 16, 2010
pm me set for wira se svdo 4g15 inc pasang2 and all lah, adj cam pull oso hav ka? just quote all ya bro.. tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifus,

I just installed the Apexi open pod on my Wira 1.3... using stock connecte (piping and muffler also stock). The sound was nice but when I press too much oil pedal, the sound went over (like 'crowded' or 'stuck', extremely noisy and not nice already), is it like that or there's something wrong? Hard to explain the sound, something like the air is stuck in the metal kinda thing... Oh ya, when the car is idle, the sound ain't that bad, but it went worst when the car is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience