My Trip to Lamborghini.....

afiqmeister

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
......no not the one in Italy.....but the showroom in singapore....the sales people are kind enough to let me in and take pics......

sorry for the bad pics....my camera lousy....and i am not good at taking pictures.....:biggrin:

bOi-R

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
maybe they had 2 versace's. I was there once and they had the versace one too but the guy there said that it was sold. so don't know if its another one. Ill be off to Italy soon. So i Hope i can get some good pics if I get the chance to visit the Factory or museum there, then the pagani.. then the ferrari.. then the alfa and fiat.. :P fingers crossed..

afiqmeister

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
Great pics & thanks for the post, I've been there few times, last was back when the Versace was still there but there was also a grey Superleggera w.o spoiler / blue Spyder

Again, thanks for the post.
BTW I heard that Versace is already sold?
Singapore economy roars with the sound of supercars

Were there some Lambos outside the time you went?
the versace is sold to a malaysian....the one in the showroom is the another car....unfortunately....there were no lambos outside....just a couple of alfa's and a silvia

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
i wonder how that showroom looks like.....can someone go there and take pics ?
Not very big.. showroom first floor.. offices are second and third floor..
It is next to Pos Malaysia.. it is located not too far from a low-cost apartment, and on the other side IIRC, there was some office related to tires.

Enter, then in front of you there will be a white Gallardo Spider, to the right a yellow Gallardo coupe (or whatever color it is now) and to the left, a Murcielago LP640 (whatever color it is now)

Further right to the LP is the discussion seats and stuff like that.

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
It is next to Pos Malaysia.. it is located not too far from a low-cost apartment, and on the other side IIRC, there was some office related to tires.

Enter, then in front of you there will be a white Gallardo Spider, to the right a yellow Gallardo coupe (or whatever color it is now) and to the left, a Murcielago LP640 (whatever color it is now)

Is everyone permitted to go in? Cause my cous stays near there and he says you're not allowed to go into the showroom unless there's an appointment...if he's wrong...can anyone go in and snap a few pics...maybe at the service centre as well? =)

afiqmeister

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005

singapore's one is very big.....there is a service center....and also a lounge for the owners at the back....with the people smoking cigar in there...:biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifu. wat dashboard is suitable to change the stock iswara dashboard. im confuse wit changing my frend Iswara dashboard? helppppppppppp????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience