Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

my supra for sale

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Zomg cant believe you are selling it. I would really prefer if you would keep it. Its such an awesome car, all that effort. The only rightful owner (in my mind) should be the person who invested the countless time and money into this wonderful example of a road going monster.

Sigh. All the best though

You can have a plate of 'fly kueawteow' and stuff ur mouth up. Thank you.
haha good one. :thefinger:

transformer

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
definitely one of the best modded supra i've ever seen.. too bad u have to part with it.. financial crisis sucks =_=" anyway..good luck in ur sales!! :p

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
The "old" have to leave before the "better" can arrive .... *grin*

Bump for you.

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
just outha curiousity ah how come got the Lexus emblem one?

btw if buy the car haf to send to puspakom test right?so ganas looking lah your car.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
See the resemblance .... You could be owning a Japan GT500 race-car!

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Greatest most ganas supra Ive seen in Malaysia.... by a HUGE distance.. has this car been featured on any magazines before? coz it definitely deserves a write up... hope the new owner lives up to the responsibility..

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
just outha curiousity ah how come got the Lexus emblem one?

btw if buy the car haf to send to puspakom test right?so ganas looking lah your car.
yup...definately have to go for inspection...but that's only the engine and chasis check up...to show that this car is not sambung-ed, no major/minor accident b4 which potong sambung invloved and the engine number is genuine....they dun kacau the rest....unless u go there LCLY...:biggrin:

wait...what u mean by "how come got the Lexus emblem one"...
since i dun know which one u refering to, there will be two answer for this question ...
1. because wat i did is a hybrid LEXUS SC430 front to this supra...thats why put LEXUS emblem...
2. hey...i didnt pull it....i BOUGHT it brand new...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
why not part out the car...
if part out, it wont look the way it is anymore...
depends what is the offer price lor..,if way lower, i will part out SOME of the expensive part and try to stay the way it looks....so that both buyer and seller is happy...

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
Greatest most ganas supra Ive seen in Malaysia.... by a HUGE distance.. has this car been featured on any magazines before? coz it definitely deserves a write up... hope the new owner lives up to the responsibility..
i was being approach by local mag guys....few of them to be name,...
but they r kinda too selfish and cant even givme what i wan as return...
look...this aint no air-filtered and exhausted proton saga who thirst to be publish for free + just for fame.....
i think i deserve a little bit in return....
dun get me wwrong...i didnt ask for RM in return....
only some promo for monster garage and team's carssssss.....
wat they replied is : we will be happy that u bring more great cars for us to shoot....but "BOS" say WE DON DO FREE ADVERTISEMENT for the shop....

sigh...

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
just curious....how much HP u manage to extract from this monster?

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
i was being approach by local mag guys....few of them to be name,...
but they r kinda too selfish and cant even givme what i wan as return...
look...this aint no air-filtered and exhausted proton saga who thirst to be publish for free + just for fame.....
i think i deserve a little bit in return....
dun get me wwrong...i didnt ask for RM in return....
only some promo for monster garage and team's carssssss.....
wat they replied is : we will be happy that u bring more great cars for us to shoot....but "BOS" say WE DON DO FREE ADVERTISEMENT for the shop....

sigh...

I have seen some of monster garage "works of art", And from what I heard, Ken seems to be a great hardworking "honest buck" guy. I believe there is no harm in you asking for a little bit advertising on Ken's behalf. (maybe talk to the boss of the mags straight away)
Just an idea, mr Lam, what you have in your hands right now is a one in a million "MONSTER". Why not go for global recognition, it may not be the best globally but it is definitely UNIQUE, post on Supra forums worldwide, post on ebay, someone is bound to notice and you might get a better price, you may even get lucky and get featured on a foreign mag, with International circulation. (Dudes in Dubai might be drooling over this car, and trust me they have the means to purchase it if they love it)
I may have strayed away from the point here, if so then I'm sorry. I believe the idea above might require some time to implement."desparate times call for desparate measures".
Best of luck in Sale!!..

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
I have seen some of monster garage "works of art", And from what I heard, Ken seems to be a great hardworking "honest buck" guy. I believe there is no harm in you asking for a little bit advertising on Ken's behalf. (maybe talk to the boss of the mags straight away)
Just an idea, mr Lam, what you have in your hands right now is a one in a million "MONSTER". Why not go for global recognition, it may not be the best globally but it is definitely UNIQUE, post on Supra forums worldwide, post on ebay, someone is bound to notice and you might get a better price, you may even get lucky and get featured on a foreign mag, with International circulation. (Dudes in Dubai might be drooling over this car, and trust me they have the means to purchase it if they love it)
I may have strayed away from the point here, if so then I'm sorry. I believe the idea above might require some time to implement."desparate times call for desparate measures".
Best of luck in Sale!!..

haha....thanx bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Spanish GP has always been the scene of major car developments by all the teams and this year its not going to be any different. Top teams have already confirmed new updates and also introducing a new package will be new comers Lotus F1.

"We are hoping for a time saving of more than a second (per lap)," Heikki Kovalainen told Germany's Auto Motor und Sport.

The Finnish driver also recognises that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience