Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

My Precious Evo 2 Engine for sale..

jfa9377

Known Member
May 15, 2004
PJ/KL
Visit site
Ok Guys.. I might sell off my Precious Evo 2 Engine..
Reasons for sale are because 1st of all is the registration part..
Secondly is i want to sell of my car so i ain't willing to pay for the registration because it isn't cheap and no point spending as i want to change car..
Planning to transplant the original engine back.

Well i can say if you get this engine its much more worth it then buying a Halfcut when you don't know what you have to change and replace or add after buying them. Moreover im giving everything as in complete such as buying a halfcut except for the rear 4WD shaft and long axel..

Items you will get : -

- Rebuild Evo 2 engine (Right after i bought it)
- Turbo (Rebuild)
- Apexi Spark Plugs (New)
- Evo 3 Intercooler (very good condition)
- Evo 3 Gearbox
- Exedy Racing Clutch
- Brand New Blitz Air Filter (Metal Colour)
- HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve (Bought brand new)
- Front and Rear Discs (Endless Pads for Front)
- 4WD Fuel Tank
- 4 Original Evo Absorbers
- New Radiator (Due to Accident Halfcut)
- Exhaust Stainless Steel Piping with Monster Muffler (2.5 Inch)
- Optional HKS Chrono Boost and Ext Temp Meter (Bought Brand New)
- Blitz Dual SBC Boost Controller
- Optional Monster Cobalt Tachometer (Autometer)
- Dashboard (Immaculate Condition)
- R-Spec Turbo Timer
- Engine Custom Form and Receipt of Date of Purchase
- Some other stuff i forgot

Basically its a waste and pity for me to let it go but i have to due to some reasons..Well i can say its a perfect 100% working good running condition engine..
Well taken care and hardly High Reved (ask ppl who know me :P) Serviced every 3,500 KM with Motul 15w50 Fully Syntetic Oil.. Very reliable engine and honestly Problem free for the 5th month now im driving it.. Engine is Stock Standard.. Sad but true im planning to sell it now..

Anyone of you Interested please dont hesistate to PM me.. Currently i dont have a price in mind so why not you guys who are really interested PM me and offer me your Price.. Currently Engine is still in my car so before purchasing it you can actually come see the condition of the engine :) If the deal pulls through then ill remove it for you.. Those interested please do PM me.

Thanks for the interest.
Cheers.

Imperial

Known Member
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
Great engine... Have always been hoping to own one like yours, E2 with E3 gearbox... FREE BUMP FOR U !! :)

b@i

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
regarding that evo2

I insterted hear that so gv me ur phone number .. here is my number 013-6665696/ 019-3712445 zaly

DOHC_16valve

Known Member
Dec 14, 2005
jfa9377 said:
Ok Guys.. I might sell off my Precious Evo 2 Engine..
Reasons for sale are because 1st of all is the registration part..
Secondly is i want to sell of my car so i ain't willing to pay for the registration because it isn't cheap and no point spending as i want to change car..
Planning to transplant the original engine back.

Well i can say if you get this engine its much more worth it then buying a Halfcut when you don't know what you have to change and replace or add after buying them. Moreover im giving everything as in complete such as buying a halfcut except for the rear 4WD shaft and long axel..

Items you will get : -

- Rebuild Evo 2 engine (Right after i bought it)
- Turbo (Rebuild)
- Apexi Spark Plugs (New)
- Evo 3 Intercooler (very good condition)
- Evo 3 Gearbox
- Exedy Racing Clutch
- Brand New Blitz Air Filter (Metal Colour)
- HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve (Bought brand new)
- Front and Rear Discs (Endless Pads for Front)
- 4WD Fuel Tank
- 4 Original Evo Absorbers
- New Radiator (Due to Accident Halfcut)
- Exhaust Stainless Steel Piping with Monster Muffler (2.5 Inch)
- Optional HKS Chrono Boost and Ext Temp Meter (Bought Brand New)
- Blitz Dual SBC Boost Controller
- Optional Monster Cobalt Tachometer (Autometer)
- Dashboard (Immaculate Condition)
- R-Spec Turbo Timer
- Engine Custom Form and Receipt of Date of Purchase
- Some other stuff i forgot

Basically its a waste and pity for me to let it go but i have to due to some reasons..Well i can say its a perfect 100% working good running condition engine..
Well taken care and hardly High Reved (ask ppl who know me :P) Serviced every 3,500 KM with Motul 15w50 Fully Syntetic Oil.. Very reliable engine and honestly Problem free for the 5th month now im driving it.. Engine is Stock Standard.. Sad but true im planning to sell it now..

Anyone of you Interested please dont hesistate to PM me.. Currently i dont have a price in mind so why not you guys who are really interested PM me and offer me your Price.. Currently Engine is still in my car so before purchasing it you can actually come see the condition of the engine :) If the deal pulls through then ill remove it for you.. Those interested please do PM me.

Thanks for the interest.
Cheers.
damn interested...would be very very very happy if u can show da pics...

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
wow!!!where did you guys find this thread?the owner has sold off the engine and sold of the car too.in fact the owner has even sold off his new car and buying a super car soon.anyway the engine has been sold off to a guy in penang and the new owner is happy with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

shit lah i leave a very small gap of my window that day, then balik kampung for raya for 4 days hahahaha. Balik rumah then see my passenger side front and back got water (height around my ankle la hehe).

Until now not yet dried, and got smell summore. How la guys ?
My fren washed his car near alpha angle for RM100 because of flood. But mine is only the left side. Front and back. How ? Any cheap place can do it ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience