my own personal experience/opinions on usage of TUFOIL

Jan 6, 2007
Try using Seafoam 200 miles before your next oil change, i'd pretty much guarantee that the noise will be eliminated cause the sludge and varnish would be removed. The oil will come out looking blacker than saintains heart.

Recomend, change the oil, DO NOT add any addidtives, then add seafoam to the crankcase and upper cylinders 200 miles before service, change the oil, THEN add tufoil.

The results will astound you.

http://www.seafoamsales.com/motorTuneUp.htm

aazroy151101

Jan 11, 2007
Guys,
I'm using 4g91 and as you all know the 'tepet' sound making me nuts. I want to try tufoil , where can i get it?(I'm staying at pandah indah). Another this is what is the Q8 oil(Sorry i never heard of it),can anyone explain

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Tufoil

Yet another partnership of Tufoil , this time with Seafoam. Astounding? What is that?

alamdamai1

Known Member
Mar 4, 2008
i've been using Bardahl 1 & 2 oil treatment for my 13 year old Wira workhorse and found it to be a good match if i were to add it into mineral & semi-syn engine oil (apart for Magnetac which i believe do not require any more additive)...

for fully syn, Bardahl has no effect i were to use Mobil 1 & Syntium 1000 but still give good results if i were to use Helix Ultra..

but now, i'm now trying Tufoil and wow, it is much better than Bardahl where my engine oil consumption problem has completely stopped!!...

reason i switched to Tufoil was investigate whether it could lower my FC but the results were very marginal, ie. less than 1 - 2%....but my morning start vibration (my carbie choke already 'kong') and oil consumption problem has completely gone which i did not expect for such results....

i'm currenly using fully syn Penzzoil Platinum and as you guys know, this oil will evaporate very fast for old workhorses like mine but with the Tufoil, this problem has been resolved...

morale of the story, experiment with a few products and you will know which is best for your car.:driver:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Hi! DanzEterna.

You can try Eneos and if stocks run out, please talk to the Manager. Otherwise, tell us of your location and will glady show you another outlet where you can buy Tufoil.

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
My location is in selayang. where can i get the tufoil and the Q8 oil?

Last edited:

nuno

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
Try using Seafoam 200 miles before your next oil change, i'd pretty much guarantee that the noise will be eliminated cause the sludge and varnish would be removed. The oil will come out looking blacker than saintains heart.

Recomend, change the oil, DO NOT add any addidtives, then add seafoam to the crankcase and upper cylinders 200 miles before service, change the oil, THEN add tufoil.

The results will astound you.

http://www.seafoamsales.com/motorTuneUp.htm
bro,where can i get this sea foam?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Hi! Kanan.
Nearest place to get Tufoil is HST Auto 725 4 1/2 miles Jln Ipoh. It is a few shop lots from the Post Office. It is near to Batu Cantoment. Should be easy to find. Rgds.

bugbear1986

Known Member
Apr 22, 2006
hi guys..
juz bought my tufoil today @ 1stop penang..
btw, they have 2 types of packing.. white btl rm89.00 blue btl rm5X.XX
wana know is there any difference?

i bought the while bottle packin..

it works amzingly.. my 13years old runs quiter.. i know my words r sounds like from a tv ads..
but reli.. forgive me about my limited verbal..
try it out.. is SATISFACTION GUARANTEE as written on the box... rite? focal bro?? XD

**probably the best engine oil addictive tht i ve ever come across..

Last edited:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
The white 8 oz. bottle of Tufoil is from stock circa 1995. It had retailed for RM 49.90 then. The US dollar exchange rate at that time was at RM 2.50.

It is amazing that after more than 10 years on the shelf, the product is still POTENT and works to your satisfaction. Equally amazing is the fact that the value of the old bottle and old stock now fetches an ' antique' value of RM 89.00, an incredible appreciation of some 78%! Better than today's blue chip stocks and comparable to gold and old wine! This is also proof that old is gold as what some people say.

Cheers! My friend and all Tufoil fans out there. Tufoil is the real deal. It still amazes after some 30 years in the world market. It is the technology employed in the creation of this product that accounts for its longevity. In this case technology speaks and it also brings satisfaction.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are many types of short shifter in the market nowadays.. n most of them cost around rm140 and above... some even have adjustable pivot points.

I have been using an aftermarket short shifter for a period of time... i have compared the physical thing with the original one sided by side, the difference is the raised pivot point that makes the shift throw shorter...

so i checked on the internet for other sources of short shifters in the internet n i have gather enough information to mod...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience