My Next Upgrade: Suspension

Which type of suspension you prefer the most?

• Tein HA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tein Super Street

• Tein Flex

• Tein Mono Flex

• GAB SS

• Koni Yellow + Eibach spring

• Aragosta

• Spoon

• Others (please mention)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
I've been using bilstein b6 shocks coupled with original springs for 3 months now. The outcome? Superb on stability and comfort expecially on speed of 60km/h and above. The thing is i don't feel any of the wobbling caused by uneveness on the road at all compared to oem abs before. Definitely recommended for those who desire for simple but yet comfortable setup.
bro, what car you're using..?

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
Im using Kayaba RS Pro now and its really really nice and comfy..Not to mention that it performs well during sharp corners aswell :driver:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
I've been using bilstein b6 shocks coupled with original springs for 3 months now. The outcome? Superb on stability and comfort expecially on speed of 60km/h and above. The thing is i don't feel any of the wobbling caused by uneveness on the road at all compared to oem abs before. Definitely recommended for those who desire for simple but yet comfortable setup.
Hey bro, how does it feel on those yellow lines? And cornering do you feel that the car is stable at higher speeds?

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Hey bro, how does it feel on those yellow lines? And cornering do you feel that the car is stable at higher speeds?
At slow speed you will feel the thumps but at the speed above 60, the ride will just breeze through. The only thing u'll notice is the noise of the thumps. Cornering at higher speed felt much better, I'll say a very big difference comparing to original oem abs which are known for being a tad too soft. Driving at higher speed felt much stable as well, I tried 150km/h and it's a breeze. Overall the ride felt a little stiff at slow speed but at higher speed the stability and comfort is definitely fantastic.

navydagreat

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
Titan Suspension definitely.

Customizable to almost any car.
Customizable Settings
Serviceable
Realistic Price!

Wan Syazwan

From Facebook
Jan 1, 2012
www.facebook.com
After a lot of review, reading & budget. I installed GAB HA-B AVCS for Perdana at my Mitsubishi, 2 finger front, 3 finger back, 17" rim.

I'm expecting hard and bumpy ride.... but no, very comfortable compare to original, no complain at all.

------------------------------------
Anybody interested to buy my Waja 1.6 Auto 2004, can sell cheap, email me [email protected]

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
After a lot of review, reading & budget. I installed GAB HA-B AVCS for Perdana at my Mitsubishi, 2 finger front, 3 finger back, 17" rim.

I'm expecting hard and bumpy ride.... but no, very comfortable compare to original, no complain at all.
bro syazwan, is it soft-hard adjustable also?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
afaik GAB HA is only height adjustable...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
GAB HA is the height adjustable one
GAB HAB is the height adjustable one with body shift (no compressing the spring when adjusting)
GAB SS is the high/low/soft/hard

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Dude - can reveal what spring rates you using?

Wan Syazwan

From Facebook
Jan 1, 2012
www.facebook.com
GAB HA is the height adjustable one
GAB HAB is the height adjustable one with body shift (no compressing the spring when adjusting)
GAB SS is the high/low/soft/hard

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Dude - can reveal what spring rates you using?
Not sure about the rate, I'm only interested on the 2 finger lowered.
Everything done by the shop, I'm quite surprise it is this comfortable than original absorber.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

GAB HAB is the height adjustable only.

Height with Soft-hard adjustable is GAB SS, but more expensive.

------------------------------------
Anybody interested to buy my Waja 1.6 Auto 2004, can sell cheap, email me [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello every one,

I own a Altis 1.8L M/T, VVT-i, 1ZZFEE engine. Its done only about 6000km.

What sorts of CAI & other mods would you recommend......

Waiting to hear from all ya smart guys.........

Regards!

Btw just got Iridium ND sparks from Toyota of Orlando.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience