My new funny mouse! (Video included)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

junauto

Known Member
Hey,

You remember when I use to bitch about the Samsung products, well it just totally konged today and I have to get a new mouse ASAP so today I went hunting for a few shops but unfortunatelly it was near evening and most are closed already so I had no choice but to buy a really cheap one because I dislike LG/IBM(fake)/and Logitech's USB mouse.

It cost me RM25 and here's the mouse.

mouse1.jpg

"Disco Feeling, Multi Light Flashing Movement"

I did not notice the disco label when purchasing.

mouse2.jpg

"Dare to Be Different" :lol:

And also I have recorded a video of this spaceship:

Click Here to Download

Tell me what you think guys, it was so annoying because the mouse even lit the whole room :lol:

junauto,
Try using the macro mode on your digicam, signified by a flower icon. The photos should be clearer then. Funky mouse, by the way. hehehe

Originally posted by satria_95@Mar 6 2005, 20:33
junauto,
Try using the macro mode on your digicam, signified by a flower icon. The photos should be clearer then. Funky mouse, by the way. hehehe
Using camera phone :)

I'm going to open the mouse and remove all the LEDs :lol:

should name it..."LALA Mouse"

Originally posted by junauto@Mar 7 2005, 10:30
Using camera phone :)

I'm going to open the mouse and remove all the LEDs :lol:
Oh, then forget about all my tips. hahaha And you're going to remove the LEDs? Take the LED and make torch light. hehehe

Hey! I noticed that when I play your video, I can see the DivX watermark appearing in the video. What phone r u using? It must be using the DivX codec.

Originally posted by InitialD@Mar 8 2005, 00:37
Hey! I noticed that when I play your video, I can see the DivX watermark appearing in the video. What phone r u using? It must be using the DivX codec.
:D the divx watermark comes out anytime when u use ur divx codec to play the video...
when u install the codec the time they got ask u whether wanna show anot 1 ma.. :P

buy neW MouSe la..time to upgrade,..mx1000 LASER

Wah, so rich ah?
Ppl just buy RM20 mouse only call people to change to something RM300+.. haha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom