My Neo!! aka STARKILLER :))

foofis

Known Member
May 23, 2010
Johor
i think, most best is get evo 1 engine, make it 2000 turbo....fuyuh.....when u chase other the cars, they dunno what hit 'em

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Better just get Evo 3 engine:biggrin:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Definitely one of the nicest modded Neo I've ever seen around! (:

Cheers
WAH! Super Moderator like my car, Thanks Bro! :adore:

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

nice mood... it look so clean.. no gap like some other car that mood it bodykit..
Thanks bro! :driver:

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Needs moar low :burnout:
Wagon, cayalah bro. Any lower, my car gonna be hitting every bump on the road. hehe :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Waaa..never seen this neo modding like this before..all R3 is common but this is RARE..nice ride dude..:tee:
hahah thanks man! Yeah i wanted a bodykit taht wasn't R3 or CPS Bodykit :p. Deffinately Worth The money!:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Thanks for all the comments Guys! Wish i had the cash to mod engine, but slowly collect money :help: hahah. Havent been online in a while, after my car kena flame by quite a few people havent been online since then. Nice to see such great comments. hahah

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
starkiller...modding isnt about what others think of it...as long as u drive around with a smile on yr face...then means yr mod is hitting it right!

wanna ask....do u get tiong-ed a lot when u driving around?

oh yah...u sprayed yr water bottle black aredy not lolz :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
starkiller...modding isnt about what others think of it...as long as u drive around with a smile on yr face...then means yr mod is hitting it right!

wanna ask....do u get tiong-ed a lot when u driving around?

oh yah...u sprayed yr water bottle black aredy not lolz :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
hahah yeah, your right. Whats Tiong-ed? and bro, painting my bottle soon! hahaha, sending car for some touchups after modding exhaust system so ill paint it then. :proud:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
oh! Hahah, yea i get a lot of that, sometimes its turbocharged satria's but mostly by like old toyota camry, stock neo and myvi's i usually smoke them on the road. lol, but the turbocharged one i just give way, hahah.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
better becareful....a lot of sleepers out there...

i remember a story i heard a few years back. was about a old fiat. those boxy type fiats from the 70s...forgot which model. it had a supra engine(or some other monster) inside and was doing 180kmh on the hiway....and of cos happened to be a speed trap that day...the guy got stopped at the roadblock and the police looked at the car n went "urrrm, Encik...tadi encik laju sangat. 180kmh la". the driver looked at the police and said..."tuan tengok kereta ni boleh lari 180kmh kah"...then the police just waved the driver off..:biggrin:

if i not mistaken, i read this story somewhere here a long long time ago...any of the old sifus still remember that story?

the morale of the story...never judge a car from it's outlook hehehehhe

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
better becareful....a lot of sleepers out there...

i remember a story i heard a few years back. was about a old fiat. those boxy type fiats from the 70s...forgot which model. it had a supra engine(or some other monster) inside and was doing 180kmh on the hiway....and of cos happened to be a speed trap that day...the guy got stopped at the roadblock and the police looked at the car n went "urrrm, Encik...tadi encik laju sangat. 180kmh la". the driver looked at the police and said..."tuan tengok kereta ni boleh lari 180kmh kah"...then the police just waved the driver off..:biggrin:

if i not mistaken, i read this story somewhere here a long long time ago...any of the old sifus still remember that story?

the morale of the story...never judge a car from it's outlook hehehehhe
Wow man, thats interesting. Will deffinately be on the lookout for Hidden Monsters. hahah, but usually people stay away from my car la, look so ganas from outside. lol, if only they knew what was under the hood. hahah.

This one time this guy cut me on highway so i go beside him and maintain speed, he look at me and angkat tangan like "sorry sorry" lololololool

bkf8660

Known Member
May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
my post
i see alot of cps and r3 on the road...i dont bother look at them but this is really special and it get my attention..where u get this bodykit and hw much ??
if my friend see this is gonna jaw dropping saliva meleleh lol...

i wonder if can fit 4g63 this car is ready to smoke any turbocharge car lol..
u will get used to it ppl tail gate u...just signal left let them go ..and tailgate them back lol...=p

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
hahahha, Thanks bro. Planning to fit GSR 1.8 in my car!, Dont need tailgate, see if they can cath up. kekekee :laugh: .

If you really wanna know the price and where to get the bodykit i can pm you. :top:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
Re: Satria Neo : Starkiller

Sweet angle... bringing the best of the car out... bro may i suggest that you run a thin 5mm line on the lower side of your front light to make it look like its "originally straight" rather than looks "covered using bumper"...just a very small detail ...well just a suggestion...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Once the dust has settled and the data has been sifted through, the official times for each class in the Time To Attack Round 3: Final Call is now available. While the event was underway, there was some confusion with the timing as some of the cars running under the Turbo and NA class were lapping the track with a stripped interior, effectively dragging them into the racecar class.

Hence...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience